Data Analyst; Turku, FinlandValmet Automotive Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our Analytics & Information team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on electric mobility – paired with outstanding manufacturing competencies – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
Are you passionate about Data and Analytics and eager to develop the organization towards data-driven culture? We might have just the perfect job for you!
We’re looking a Data Analyst with organizational development mindset to help us in our journey to become a data driven company. For us, this journey is just in the beginning so you will have the chance to leave your fingerprints when building the foundation. You will join our Analytics & Information team, tight-knit group of enthusiastic data professionals.
Your role as a data analyst will be developing both the technical landscape and delivering key insights to support decision making from one of the data richest environments in Finland. Your responsibilities and tasks also include for example improving our current ways of working related to data analysis processes. You will be cooperating actively with internal customers from different business functions, external partners, and the members in your team to create and implement analysis use cases.
Your primary working location will be our offices in Turku where you will be teaming up with our data warehouse & analytics experts. But the job can be done remotely after introduction period.
We expect you to have
- A passion for data, analysis, problem solving and organizational development
- Strong statistical background & exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Data Engineer.
- Programming knowledge such as Python, C, R, Julia, etc.
- Experience in analytical tools, data visualization tools (e.g. MS Power BI). Advanced Power BI dashboard design & development.
- Experience managing and working with large databases, data management, including understanding of various data structures and common methods in data transformation, data validation and audit.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders (programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders) to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Self-organizational and structural way of working
- Fluent in Finnish and/or English
In addition to these, having these is just a great addition for the role:
- Previous experience working with data in manufacturing industry
- Business domain expertise in areas of production, quality, supply chain management, finance or other
- Experience working with modern data platforms and the related technologies build on top of Microsoft Azure, AWS or other Cloud service providers environment
- High level understanding with AI / ML algorithms and products
- Description of proven solutions that have been in production use.
We offer a personal growth path towards becoming a BI & Analytics expert, working on one of our strategically most important topics vehicle contract manufacturing. You will be part of Valmet Automotive and part of building the future of automotive mobility and future oriented industrial solutions. Valmet Automotive with its typical Nordic calmness provides an international footprint and an environment which enables employees to go forward and succeed with their jobs. Where a long heritage as one of the world's most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work-life balance, and a feeling of creating something new. We support our employee’s well-being by offering free use of gym and other sport activities in Uusikaupunki and providing ePassi to be used sports, cultural and wellness services. We encourage continuous learning by offering versatile e-learning opportunities (e.g., LinkedIn Learning and Rosetta Stone language courses).
Kaarlo Lukander, +358504163452
Information and Development Manager
Best time to reach Kaarlo via phone is 12th of October 9.00-11.00 and 12.00-14.00.
If you can’t reach Kaarlo via phone, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the fast lane and send your application no later than 16.10.2022!