DATA ANALYST, IT COST CONTROLLER
Telia Inmics-Nebula Oy
DATA ANALYST, IT COST CONTROLLER
My name is Sami Sirkiä and I am leading Systems & Platforms team of experts. My team has some of the most talented professionals of different expertise areas. Our main focus is to plan, develop, and maintain system lifecycles on our responsibility areas. Together we are looking for Data Analyst, IT Cost Controller to join our team. Your primary location will be in our brand new and modern office at Tripla (Helsinki), where we will be moving this spring. Optionally Jyväskylä negotiable.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
In the Data Analyst, IT Cost Controller role You will be responsible for Telia Inmics-Nebula’s IT costs controlling and continuous cost analysis. In Your role, You will develop automation and concepts for cost analysis and control functions. You will also support our business controllers to gain the best visibility for IT costs management in different cost-domains.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a financial or IT professional, who have solid knowledge about financial area data analysis in cost controlling function and reporting. You have strong knowledge about reporting tools like MS Power BI, Qlick Sense, Qlick View, or similar tools as well as SQL-language. You might also have past working experiences as a Financial Controller role and want to swap more technology-oriented role to find out what possibilities new technologies can provide for cost management.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree in Financial, ICT or equivalent areas
- Good knowledge and hands-on experiences about SQL language
- Expert-level knowledge about BI and Financial reporting tools (Qlick, MS PowerBI, Clausion FPM or similar)
- Professional level expertise about Financial Controlling function processes, analysis, and reporting
- Preferably hands-on working experience in IT costs controlling area
We Value Experience in The Following Topics
- Cost Controller working experience in projects or programs
- Process development experiences from a financial analysis perspective
- Collaboration experiences with process owners, function heads and business owners
- Former working experience as BI-technology specialist/expert/consultant in financial data analysis and reporting
- Possible IT technology related to certifications
- Basic knowledge about Microsoft SQL and SSIS or similar
With us, you will find a place in our easy-going and modern work community where you can develop your skills and our internal IT environments and processes. We love to come to work and we promise to do our best to keep you comfortable. You will have the opportunity to influence our ways of working and improve our internal IT services. To be able to succeed in this position we offer you comprehensive onboarding, up-to-date tools, extensive occupational health care, and other great benefits.
If You find this position interesting, apply for the job right away by clicking “APPLY”. The vacant position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate found. Please attach your CV and personal letter. The personal letter should include your salary request. We take applications only via our recruiting system.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch rekry(at)inmicsnebula.fi. The last day to apply is 31.5.2020.