Valio is Finland’s largest dairy manufacturer, processing around 2 billion litres of milk per year and employing 3,900 staff. It produces and markets a wide range of retail dairy goods in Finland for the domestic market and for export.
Valio Ltd Smart Data team in Helsinki, Finland is seeking a Data Analyst as a permanent position.
Smart Data team serves business with consumer insight to give Valio a competitive advantage in the data-driven environment. The team combines the expertise of several data intensive domains including data science, digital analytics, consumer and product analytics as well as consumer and marketing research.
You will work as a part of Smart Data team to deliver analytical insights to Valio’s internal stakeholders, e.g. production, supply chain, marketing, sales and product groups. You are confident in analyzing masses of data, building statistical models and telling stories with the results.
The preferred candidate will have:
• MSc or PhD in relevant field of science like statistics, applied mathematics or economics
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in data analysis
• Deep understanding of probability, statistics, Bayesian inference and statistical reasoning
• Passion for finding business relevant patterns in data and curiosity to dig in to new business questions
• Solid command of R and SQL, Python and Spark are advantage
• Familiarity of BI and visualization tools (e.g. SAS Visual Analytics, Qlik, Tableau, MS PowerBI, Excel)
• Ability to draw and communicate actionable conclusions and recommendations from analysis results
• Knowledge of food/grocery/FMCG/retail business advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, team player and communication skills
• Excellent written and oral language skills in Finnish and English
At Valio, you will get an excellent position to develop and evolve in the most innovative dairy company in the world as well as a productive and positive working community.
For more information about this position please contact SVP, Smart Data Esa Rinta-Runsala, tel. +358 10 381 2381 / on 16.2. at 11-12, on 19.2. at 15-16 and on 26.2. at 16-17.
More information about Valio www.valio.fi
Deadline for applications is February 28 th 2018 by application link or www.valio.fi/rekry.
Hakusanat: työpaikat data analyytikko, työpaikat Smart Data, Data analyytikko työpaikat