Data Analyst, EspooAcademic Work
As part of the company's Brand team, your responsibilities will be focusing on managing, visualising and analysing company's marketing data. We are looking for a person with previous background in digital marketing and data analyzing, and an ambitious attitude to develop the processes continuously. If you got interested, read more below and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn the role of Data Analyst, you will be monitoring data flows, ensuring the quality of the data and analysing the brand's performance as well as reporting the results. You will get to develop the processes and the data insights regarding marketing. The position contains continual communication and co-operation with both internal and external stakeholders.
You are offered
* Interesting and versatile digital marketing related position with a professional team's support
* International work environment in a globally well-known company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Analysing and evaluating brand performance
* Monitoring, ensuring and developing the quality of marketing data
* Regularly reporting and sharing your found insights
* Managing the backlog to ensure prioritisation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (BBA, BSc or similar)
* Previous work experience as data analyst or similar
* Previous work experience in digital marketing
* Familiarity of business intelligence and data visualization tools
* Knowledge of SQL and PowerBI
* Good IT skills (especially Google tools)
We wish you have
* Enthusiastic and diligent work approach
* Development oriented mindset
* Excellent teamworking & communication skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent employment with Academic Work, 12 months in this assignment
* Location: Espoo, part-time remote work opportunity
* The person selected for this position must pass a security clearance and drug test
* Contact information: This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONThe client is one of the leading companies in their field of business with almost 5 000 employees around the world. This global business strives for sustainable solutions.