We at Clevry are looking for a D365 Consultant for Good Sign Oy. The position is full-time with a permanent contract and you will be employed directly to Good Sign. Their office is located in Helsinki, but you can work also remotely from home.
Good Sign is expanding their international Partner Network. They are looking for a D365 Consultant to support their Partners in their business and growing their delivery capability. As a Partner Sales Consultant you are responsible for supporting our Partners with their sales opportunities globally. This is not a Sales position but rather a technical consulting role to boost business technology clients and their operations.Client Company
Good Sign’s SaaS Software empowers the modern subscription and pay-per-use business and streamlines Contract-to-Cash. They have recently received an investment to enable rapid growth. Good Sign removes pain points in pricing, billing, and monetization of recurring revenue and empowers new business models. Good Sign SaaS automates subscriptions, pay-per-use, and service agreements, complementing customers' CRM and ERP systems. Their customers include Com4, DLL, Fujitsu, and OpusCapita, where Good Sign Software brought significant improvements in customer satisfaction and earnings. Good Sign is a rapidly growing and currently employs 40 people in Finland, the Netherlands, and the USA. More: www.goodsign.comThe main responsibilities are:
This is what we are looking for:
- Providing product technical consultancy and assistance for Good Sign’s Channels for them to win customers for the Good Sign Software
- Onboarding customers to the product
- Train and equip Partners’ Consultants to efficiently support their Sales Managers
We offer you:
- Few years of experience in Business Applications and Integration, hands-on experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of what Partners’ Consultants are expecting from a software provider
- Adaptability to speak to people who work in different roles and come from different backgrounds
- Collaboration skills. Ability to liaise with the Partners’ teams and the internal teams, R&D, Product Management, Marketing
- Fluency in English, Finnish is an advantage
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues
- Interesting customer needs to be met
- Encouraging attitude towards a learning mindset and self-development
- A flexible work environment. From time to time, working with customers and partners can be hectic. To balance your stretch, we also offer flexibility with work hours and remote work options
- Independency in your role combined with the support you need to perform well
- Competitive benefits
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply for the position at the latest on 6.3.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. Please add your CV and cover letter in English. For more information, contact Recruitment Manager Valtteri Kainulainen (email@example.com).
Please note that we cannot accept applications via email. Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluate soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses. Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants, and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm, and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!