Cyber Security SpecialistLandis+Gyr Oy
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Cyber Security team. In this role you facilitate security incident response handling and contribute on enhancements of the security incident response processes and their implementation into the already existing security tools and procedures. Your core responsibilities include the following:
• Investigate cyber security incidents and drive the remediation actions to completely remove the threats in both on-premise and cloud environments
• Track the remediation actions’ progress to make sure they are followed by appropriate personnel within the expected timeframe, escalate if needed
• Suggest preventive actions and drive the effort to implement them globally to minimize the risk that particular security issues can occur again
• Participate in incident response process enhancements, suggest changes, implement them and document
• Create runbooks and workflows for specific incident types, implement them into the existing security incident tracking tool
• Create reports to provide the overview of the current incident response situation as well as trending over a time for various types of audience, e.g. Top-level Management, CISO, Security Team members, etc.
• On-call support for Critical severity security incidents
We expect you to already have broad cyber security knowledge (4+ years) and experience in Incident Response area (2+ years). An understanding of Cloud Security and related threats and vulnerabilities is required in the role. You are familiar with common attack methodologies, tactics and protocols, Advance Persistent Threat groups and Hacker activities. You have a good understanding of networking, TCP/IP protocols and ISO/OSI model and you have hands-on experience with ServiceNow as SecOps module admin.
You have experience with securing Cloud environment, especially GCP and Azure, as well experience with SIEM technologies. Security Certifications (GIAC, ISC2/CISSP, CySA+) is a plus. You have strong analytical and technical skills. You have passion and enthusiasm for security. You are eager to learn, educate and keep up with the latest trends in cyber security area. Since you will be working in a truly international environment it is important you understand how to drive activities in a distributed organization.
We offer you
• exciting and meaningful career in an international environment
• broad training and development opportunities, including leading enterprise cyber security tools
• talented colleagues and high performing teams
• versatile work tasks and support for professional development
• work community where we respect each other and have open information sharing
• a corporate culture that embraces change for a greener tomorrow
• flexible and hybrid working model to fit individual needs
• wellbeing support including Epassi flex & lunch benefit, and preventive dental care support
• modern and comfortable office space
If you want to create a greener and safer future with us, we would like to hear from you!
Location: Jyväskylä or Vantaa, Finland
For more information, please contact Kenneth Lampinen, email@example.com, +358 50 438 7431.
Please submit your application and CV latest on 15th of December 2022.