Cyber Security Officer
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Officer at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports unit in Helsinki, Vuosaari. You will be responsible for Cyber Security assurance of marine new building delivery projects and service of vessels. Our digital solutions enable vessels’ operability and connect the ships’ crew with their technical and nautical departments in the office - with ABB as the supplier of ships’ critical systems. In this position, you will be working as part of our Digital Solutions and our Digital Service organisations mostly from office but will also occasionally need to visit the customer locations.
• Being responsible for Cyber Security policy development and assurance in ABB Oy, Marine and Ports unit in Helsinki
• Providing customers with support on today's Cyber Security challenges
• Supporting our sales teams in Cyber Security offerings
• Supporting engineering and commissioning teams with Cyber Security related items
• Ensuring compliance with ABB's cybersecurity requirements
• Relaying operational and development feedback from customers and other stakeholders to Marine and Ports' Digital Teams
• Raising Cyber Security awareness within the organization (e.g. training)
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• Training to support your technical skills
• The opportunity to help develop ABB's digital solutions and services
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• M.Sc. in Information Technology or other relevant major and an InfoSec certification
• Strong experience in Cyber Security policy development and leading change processes in an organization
• Experience in implementing Cyber Security policies in organisation via relevant counterparties
• Systematic, proactive and goal-oriented working style and experience in following up the progress
• A strong drive to provide support to customers and our own organization
• The ability to work well with people and to communicate successfully
• To be able to have a holistic view on things and see also underlying factors
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (Finnish is an advantage)
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66473087 by February 27, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
For more information, please contact Sami Laine, Automation Engineering Manager / Cyber Security Officer, tel. +358 50 33 21172.