Cyber Security Manager
Euroclear Finland Oy
Cyber Security Manager
to be based in Kamppi, Helsinki.
As a Cyber Security Manager in Cyber and Business Resiliency Team you will participate in agreed security development initiatives and participate in daily cyber operations. As our cyber domain is growing, we are strengthening and growing our team with someone passionate and enthusiastic in the field of IT and Cyber security.
This is a new role in our organization and details can be tailored based on candidate’s background and expertise. Based on your interests and knowledge your main tasks can be related to network security, security architecture, identity & access management and/or security requirements & controls.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive and design agreed information security initiatives based on cyber roadmap
- Advise business and IT units in general information security matters
- Be responsible of agreed information security domains
- Participate in security incident, vulnerability management and security assessment processes
- 5 years of expertise in IT, Information or Network Security
- Strong technical background in one or more security domains such as network security, vulnerability management, incident management, Identity & Access Management, detection techniques and capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast pace international and multicultural environment
- Capable of analysing complex problems and situations.
- Team player who communicates in an open way both verbally and in writing and takes ownership.
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills in English
As a member of Cyber and Business Resiliency team you will report to Euroclear Finland Chief Information Security Officer. Our office is located in central Helsinki, Kamppi, with excellent public transportation and other services.
Why join us?
- In this role you’ll have a chance to be part of Finnish critical finance infrastructure where your initiatives are supported by top management
- You’ll get to work in dynamic and professional surroundings with highly talented professionals from diverse backgrounds within good atmosphere where having fun is encouraged!
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV including salary request via www.jobs.euroclear.com on 17.11.2019 at the latest. We will review the applications and start interviewing during the application period, so don’t hesitate to apply quickly.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information, please contact Head of Cyber and Business Resiliency Harri Bryk tel. +358 50 5886231 on 25th October 15.00-16.00, 1st November on 14.00-15.00 and 8th November 15.00-16.00.