Cyber Security Engineer, Product OwnerANDRITZ Oy
Are you interested in Cyber Security and looking for a chance to improve your IT security skills on top of your existing IT knowledge?
ANDRITZ IT is now looking for a professional, Cyber Security Engineer, to join our team.
We have an offer for you to learn which current tactics, techniques and processes cyber attackers use to compromise an IT environment. At the same time, you will support us developing proper counter measures to protect the ANDRITZ IT landscape.
Location of the position is preferably Helsinki, other ANDRITZ locations in Finland can be negotiated.
• We provide a very good working environment since IT is seen as a business enabler by the top-level management with an additional focus on Cyber Security
• You will have access to leading edge Cyber Security Intelligence sources working with a world class Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and ANDRITZ’ own Operational Technology (OT) Cyber Security company OTORIO (www.otorio.com / Cybersecurity for industries)
• Within this role you will get the opportunity to work in an enterprise environment, reporting to the Service Owner and supporting strategic decisions
• You will be integrated in a great global team with a structured getting things done mentality
You will act as the Product Owner of the implemented SIEM/EDR/Vulnerability Management solution, encompassing:
• Align and develop the product features together with the Service Cluster Architects to ensure performant, secure and reliable operations of the assigned products
• Responsible for the performant, reliable, and secure operations of the assigned products
• Ensure the regular operational alignment with the MSSP
• Define the features and maintain continuous improvement of the products
• Provide architectural and technical contributions to backlog planning
• Accountable and responsible for the sprint planning
• Act as a key technical contact in case of a cyber security incident
• You will become part of the internal IT Security team working with our external MSSP’s Security Operations Center (SOC)
• Solid expertise with SIEM, EDR and Vulnerability Management solutions
• Comprehensive knowledge on network and system administration (Windows and Linux servers, workstations, network devices)
• Knowledge in IT and information security (at least one of the following):
o Information Security college degree
o Information Security certification
o 4-5 years working in Information Security position
• Experience in working with global teams is preferred
• Analytical security mindset
• Fluent in English
• Result oriented way of working
• Structured worker
• Good team player
• Willingness to travel up to 10%
Further information about the position will be given on September 14th, 2022 between 10 a.m and 11.30 a.m. and September 16th, 2022 between 12.00 a.m and 1.00 p.m. by Head of Tactics, techniques & procedures, Rauno Mäkelä p. +358 40 860 5526.
Apply latest 26th September, 2022.