Customer Technical Trainer
We are looking for a Customer Technical (Product) Trainer to develop and deliver training programs on Enerim products and services to our customers and employees. The role will be part of our product and software development unit in Oulu.
- Deliver all technical e- and classroom training courses for our customers and employees in the assigned product group
- Help to improve training standards in close cooperation with the product development team
- Support the creation and update of training materials, documentation and e-training modules
- Support the continuous improvement process of training offerings by gathering the feedback from training participants with standardized feedback procedures
- Create positive, constructive learning environment by acting as a technical product expert and applying up-to-date adult learning principles
- Support tasks like improvements of infrastructure, tools, engines, guides, and displays for use during training, etc.
- Focus on understanding of, and compliance with, all applicable EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) and integrity policies
- Follow up with customers to close technical questions that arise during training classes
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc. in a technical field
- Some experience in an engineering, service or technician role
- Experience in the field of adult education or providing technical training
- Experience in energy industry is plus
- Good technical understanding and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical processes in an understandable way
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and in Finnish
- Demonstrated ability to develop credibility with customers and strong customer service mindset
- Ability to work in a team and manage projects / stay focused on results by managing timelines, cost and major deliverables
We are proud of our new brand and identity and excited about the company’s new start with compelling offering - we search for the pragmatic and sustainable solutions in everything we do and want to nurture a trusting, supportive environment that empowers everyone to strive for their best.
We trust that our joint value basis will help us on our journey to become an international player in the energy domain: Trust, Quality, Curiosity, Care and SISU. The bigger the challenge, the harder we try!
Would you like to be part of this community? Please, leave your application by the 15th of March, 2021.
Contact information: Juha Manninen, Head of Business Excellence: email@example.com