We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives Service unit in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. Your daily tasks will include maintaining a proactive relationship with customers in your own country responsibility area, handling orders, coordinating between different internal stakeholders, and supporting export and logistics procedures. The orders include different types of spare part, service product and repair orders. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in developing the ordering tools that we use. You will also get a chance to use your creativeness in various other development projects.
"Same day delivery" as our core service promise requires you to be agile and your personal working attitude should support this promise. Our customer service team has a service promise from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., which means that the position includes working in both morning and evening shifts within that timeframe, but for this role’s country responsibility area the emphasis will be towards evening shifts.
Drives Service is in the center of growth expectations and therefore a lucrative place to work in. Our customer service team consists of a great mix of professionals. We are a diverse team of 20 people dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
• Proactively maintaining relationships in your own country responsibility area
• Aiming to always provide superior customer experience and wanting to make quality happen
• Order-handling, coordination between internal stakeholders, supporting export and logistics procedures
• Developing our ordering tools
• Participating in other development projects
• A challenging and rewarding position with a direct customer interface
• An opportunity for personal and professional development
• The support of a great team of colleagues
The opportunity to take part in various development projects, especially in developing our ordering tools
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a similar degree, preferably specializing in logistics, industrial management or supply chain management
• A few years’ work experience in one of the areas of the order-delivery chain (customer service, forwarding or transportation management)
• Previous experience working with SAP, good skills with MS Office
• A customer service-oriented mindset, with a proven track record of working in the customer interface
• A genuine interest in data tool development
• Good pressure tolerance skills
• Good organizational skills and the ability to take responsibility for your own customer relationships
• Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
Ideally, you have
• Previous experience in after sales business
• Other language skills (especially French) are considered an advantage
• Previous experience in data tool development
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68278958 by 28.04.2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
For more information, please contact Customer Service Manager Heidi Pyykkö +358 50 332 3613, best available Mondays-Fridays 3 p.m. to 4.30 p.m., or Team Leader Satu Kaukaranta +358 50 332 3414.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com