We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist at ABB Oy, Protection and Connection unit in Vaasa. You will be responsible for customer service tasks for products. Customer service is a key aspect of this position, and you will be working in our customer care team, with responsibility for delivery service tasks.
• Handling orders and deliveries for products
• Managing interactions with designated country sales organisations
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in business administration, engineering or economics
• A few years’ experience in a relevant position
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• An outgoing personality
• A systematic approach to tasks
• Good multitasking skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
• Experience of electrical technologies
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66414418 by September 19, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Ulla Linde, tel. +358 50 334 1640.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com