We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist at the profit center of our Global Technical Support Center (GTSC) in Helsinki. In this position, you will provide a technical voice towards our customers throughout the life cycle of Motors and Generators products and services.
• Participating in translating technical inquiries into sales leads, and acting as a link between the customer and the production unit
• Using good situation awareness to assist customers with technical and warranty issues throughout the complete end-to-end business
• Translating customer feedback into creating customer-focused products, services and experiences
• Collaborating with our capital and spare part sales teams, production units and suppliers to solve customer support requests.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in industrial, mechanical or electrical engineering
• A few years’ experience in technical sales, service or project management
• Knowledge of the service business
• A goal-oriented, proactive and organized approach to work and team-playing skills
• Familiarity with MS Office tools and basic knowledge of SAP
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Ideally, you have
• Previous experience in Motors & Generators Service business
• Language skills in Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65063098 by July 26, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Marko Ramstedt, email email@example.com
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com