To tackle the challenges of fast-growing global business, Flowrox is looking for a
Customer Support Engineer
You will be responsible for quotations and customer service in selected areas and have an important role in Flowrox’s sales organization. You report to the Head of Customer Support.
- providing quotations to sales representatives and end customers
- technical support for sales representatives
- development of customer service process and sales tools
- participating in representative training when needed
- occasional meetings with customers
- technical education, preferably Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering
- good knowledge of process technology
- taking initiative and ability to work independently
- good teamwork skills
- excellent Finnish and English language skills, written and spoken
We are offering you an opportunity to become a part of a global Flowrox team with lots of possibilities to develop company’s competitiveness in global business.
This permanent, full-time position is located in Lappeenranta.
To apply for this job, please fill in the online form and attach your CV by 25 February 2019.
For further information, please contact Niina Kaitainen (Head of Customer Support) tel. +358 400 989 182 or email email@example.com.
Flowrox is a family-owned global company headquartered in Finland. It specializes in flow control, pumping, environmental and filtration solutions. Flowrox products and services are enhanced with IIoT solutions and intelligent systems. Flowrox serves number of process industry applications, especially in mining, mineral, chemical, energy and environmental industries.
Flowrox has subsidiaries in the United States, Australia, South Africa, Russia, Chile and China, as well as more than 230 sales representatives in 81 countries.
For more information please visit www.flowrox.com.