About the Role
The position of Customer Support Agent responsible for providing the best support and service to our customers, whilst also supporting Customer Success Management activities by managing and maintaining key customers in specific markets. The role includes responding to customer queries in the most efficient way and adding value to our customers, driving growth and retention amongst customers and understanding their business needs.
The Customer Support Agent is the first point of contact for customers once purchasing our software so must be polite and professional at all times and present the best image of the company. This includes providing a quality service and being committed to deliver results for customers and the business. In the capacity of Customer Success Manager, the successful candidate will perform a variety of duties such as maintaining customer relationships, networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, minimizing churn, analysing complaints, developing new procedures and implementing customer retention campaigns.
As part of the Customer Support Team, the successful candidate must have excellent communications skills, be a team player, be personable, analytical and possess an aptitude for learning and using new software
Key Position Responsibilities include:
- Provide customer product support via telephone, remote support and email.
- Work on the Support Task List in Zendesk (CRM tool), ensuring problems defined, reported and followed up.
- Register and report calls in our ticket system (Zendesk) to keep track of history and statistics.
- Report on issues in team meetings or to leader and report product errors within internal tools.
- Help customers understand the value of our solution and to utilise our solution to achieve their objectives.
- Build a relationship with customers and adding additional value to them.
- Be the voice of the customer at Compusoft.
- Onboard customers in the best way and ensure high user adoption, assisting them with setting up.
- Reduce churn by increasing customer satisfaction.
- Prompt upsell and cross-sell of services and products to the customers.
- Collaborating closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
- Proactively engage customers at risk, including handling and resolving customer requests and complaints.
- Share customers’ feedback to the product management team to improve the software.
- Develop customer focused processes for ensuring customer success.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Basic education in IT is needed OR 1-2 years of experience working in IT.
- Customer Service experience, ideally fostering positive business relationships.
- Experience with remote tools.
- CRM /ticket system tool experience (preferably Zendesk).
- Intermediate computer knowledge/experience (Windows, MS Office, some hardware).
- Ideally have recent experience in the software industry (Cloud and kitchen/bath experience would be a plus).
- Technical knowledge of Compusoft products beneficial.
- Experience in understanding customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
- Fluent in speaking and understanding English, Finnish and Swedish.
Required skills and competencies:
- Clear and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills both, verbal and written.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service orientated; patient and resilient.
- A good problem solver with a pragmatic, can-do attitude.
- Hard working, driven and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and as part of team.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Strong planning and prioritising skills.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Strong empathy for customers.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
To apply, send your original CV’s and cover letters (in English) to email@example.com with reference 'Customer Support Agent Finland' on the subject.