Customer supply chain planner
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 100 countries, a network of 84 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China. GSK Finland is based in Espoo and employs some 140 professionals.
Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets a range of products in the areas of: Pain Relief, Respiratory, Oral Health and Skin Health. We have a portfolio of loved and trusted brands that are underpinned by science including: Panadol, Voltaren, Otrivin, Nicotinell, Sensodyne, Parodontax, Biotene, Physiogel and Ceridal.
Customer supply chain planner
We are now looking for a Customer supply chain planner for a temporary position in our Supply Chain team in Finland.
Delivering high quality products to our customers at the right time in right quantities is at the very core of our business. In this role your main responsibility is to lead the demand planning process ensuring accurate volume forecasting. You will also participate in the collaboration with the supply hub in ensuring product availability as planned. You will work closely together with your local colleagues in commercial and supporting functions to make sure that products are delivered to customers on time and in full.
As a Customer supply chain planner at GSK you will:
- Proactively lead both short and long term demand planning process as part of core commercial cycle
- Build and maintain a consensus driven demand forecast with commercial teams ensuring volume and value alignment
- Work with sales and marketing teams to ensure that market trends, promotions and new product launches are included in the forecast
- Own and improve market forecast accuracy, forecast bias and forecast completeness KPIs
- Be responsible for an effective product lifecycle management including setting up and maintaining product master data
- Join the weekly supply review calls with the supply hub and ensure issues are flagged in due time
- Prepare the root-causes for OTIF reporting, and report weekly OOS situation and upcoming risks to local business
- Monitor and action with the commercial team on the slow-moving stock
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Knowledge of demand planning and end-to-end supply chain process gained through education and work experience in OTC, FMCG or comparable business
- Commercial understanding, results orientation and drive for performance
- Prioritization skills, focus and proven ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced business environment where change is part of everyday life
- Ability and interest to analyze relevant data and provide insight and perspective about trends
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills, both locally and in our Nordic team
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Finnish and English
- Advanced use of MS Excel is a must, SAP ECC/APO / Planning systems experience is an advantage
We offer you an important role with a view on the whole business and on several functions. You will feel successful when our forecasts are accurate and our customers receive their orders on time and in full. You will have great colleagues with strong expertise and full support from the whole organisation in Finland and Nordic. And most importantly – great products to work with in one of the biggest players in the FMCH market!
This position is a temporary cover for a parental leave estimated until end of August 2019.
Interested? Please send your application via gsk.fi > Töihin meille latest by Feb 18th 2018. For more information, please contact Johanna Kalela, phone: +358 50 4200 537, best available on 8.2. at 12-13 and 12.2. at 12-14.
GSK Consumer Healthcare combines our strong pharmaceutical capabilities in regulatory, medical, drug manufacturing, and healthcare professional access - doctors, dentists, pharmacists - whose advice we all seek, with best in class fast moving consumer goods capabilities - consumer insight, speed to market, brand focus and the ability to effectively partner with retailers. We call this combination of pharmaceutical and fast moving consumer goods capabilities ‘Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare’, and believe we are uniquely placed to become the first and best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company driven by science and values.