Customer Success Manager
Adecco Finland Oy
Our client is a large and well-known international IT-company located in Espoo. We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to work in fixed-term employment, starting immediately in January 2021. The employments last for approximately 6 months.
The Impact You will Be Making:
- Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive impact
- Grow the mindset of customers, partner and Microsoft sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and Microsoft's unique value proposition for education
- Clearly defining School Leaders and Educators expected outcomes and build a high quality Success Engagement Plan inclusive of customer objectives, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Building, maintaining and leveraging strong relationships with School Leaders and Educators regarding
usage of integrated learning solutions (Office 365, School Data Sync, Teams, OneNote, Forms)
- Engaging technical experts and partners for deployment and adoption assistance to enable smooth end to end customer processes that drive usage and help accelerate customer engagement on each workload (Office 365, Identity (AADP), Intune, School Data Sync and AutoPilot).
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings on strategic accounts
- Strong solution sales background, with 2+ years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices
- Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal
- Ability to map the customers business processes to product capabilities
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with School Leaders and Educators
- Deep passion for education and making others successful
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
While applying, please send your application and possible cover letter in English. It is advised to apply as soon as possible as we are hiring as soon as suitable candidates have been found.
More information from Senior HR Consultant Kim Oljemark at Adecco: firstname.lastname@example.org