Customer Success Manager
Are you a customer-oriented business professional? Does joining the fastest growing HR Solution provider in the Nordics sound exciting to you? Since we are continuously expanding, we need a new talented Customer Success Manager to join our team of fun-loving Sympaticos in Vantaa!
Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Our customers mean the world to us, so when they are happy, we are happy. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll take ownership of your own customers, give consultative advice, sell our services and drive customer engagement & satisfaction. You’ll function as the crucial link between customers and our product development. Support, Sales & Marketing and Consultant teams are your close friends.
What you get to do every day:
- As owner of the overall relationship with assigned customers your role is to increase adoption, ensure retention and satisfaction of those customers
- Establishing a deep knowledge of the Sympa HR platform, you are the trusted advisor with each assigned customer and continuously drive value of Sympa’s products and services
- Identify and develop new expanding opportunities within existing customers
- Sell and cross-sell Sympa’s and our partner’s network services
- Manage customer feedback internally to key stakeholders and product owners
- Meet customers both face-to-face and online.
What do we value in our candidates?
- Customer-oriented way of thinking
- Ability to empathize with and be an advocate for our clients
- Willing to do what it takes to meet a customer’s needs and the internal drive to work independently
- The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams
- Understanding of SaaS business model and its relationship to Customer Success
- A highly organized approach to your work, with great time management skills
- Experience working with data, reporting and CRM systems such as HubSpot is an advantage
- Experience in HR field & HR systems help you to speak the same language with customers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Finnish and English languages are mandatory while other Scandinavian languages are considered a huge plus
- You have great people skills – you are great with people of all backgrounds
- The work is most of the time very independent and ability to travel is usually needed. Of course, during times like these, we mainly operate online
- You are a fun and brave colleague!
- A chance to be a part of a fast-growing international software company
- A creative and friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax and have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
We are looking for an independent fun-loving team player with strong self-motivation, curiosity and result-oriented approach. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter by December 6th. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.