Customer Services Manager, Group Operations
3 Step IT Group Oy
Location: Helsinki, Finland/Stockholm, Sweden/Oslo, Norway or Søborg, Denmark
Our Group Operations team is now looking for a Customer Services Manager, Group Operations. In this new key role you will be responsible for developing and supporting implementation of the Customer Service strategy within the Group. This is a unique opportunity to be part of developing group wide customer service and service delivery processes together with the group and local teams. This will include, but not limited to, Customer on Boarding, Customer service strategy for products and services, Customer experience, handling Customer feedback and on-going Service delivery. You will be responsible for Managing the Group Customer Services team which currently comprises the Group Service Delivery Team and Back Office Team.
The Customer Services Manager will work closely with the Country Customer Service teams to ensure consistent execution of the Strategy including International accounts and oversee the Estonia back office with a view to again enhance consistency in approach and consider additional roles. You will work with other Group functions to ensure correct Governance and Risk Management considerations and consistency in approach to product management.
The role will require some level of travel to 3stepIT countries and joint venture countries.
Accountabilities & tasks
- Contribute to 3 Step IT’s group strategy and define, implement and support the Customer Operations Function
- Develop, implement and execute the Customer Service Operations strategy and make sure we have the right processes, systems and business analytics in place to successfully implement this strategy in a controlled way.
- Identify and support Management of key Company risks
- Foster continuous improvement in Customer Operations
- Continuous improvement in Customer Experience.
- Champion the 3stepIT Life Cycle Management model
- Develop the Group Customer Service strategy
- Work closely with Country Customer Service teams to implement the strategy in a standard way
- Monitor and measure Customer experience including Net Promoter Score – identify areas for improvement, develop actions to implement
- Support Back Office execution including consideration of consistency and Country support
- Work with other Group functions to support development of products and services. This will ensure consistency in our approach to Product Management
- Support Customer Service community including Country prioritization
- Develop and support projects focused on simplification and efficiency
Leadership and management
- Support development and training of Service delivery personnel
- Consistency in deployment training
- Support development and training of Back Office staff
- Work closely with relevant Country Functions to ensure a consistent approach for all staff
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field or equivalent experience in Leasing and Life Cycle Management.
- 5 - 10 years of successful experience of Customer Services/Operations leadership in an international setting preferably in technology or general asset finance industry.
- Commercial agility and ability to evaluate risk and judge commercial aspects of business
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English language.
- Exceptional interpersonal leadership and influencing skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate with and present to executive level managers
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking, with ability to develop business insights and hypotheses
- Strong business acumen, intellect, judgment and advisory skills
- As a person you are articulate, inspiring, organized and self-motivated.
What we will offer
- An interesting position in a developing, international and successful growth company: We build more sustainable future by optimizing life cycles and lengthening the use life of IT devices
- An opportunity to develop: We support you in learning new work skills and feed your professional development
- Positive and encouraging atmosphere: We are an energetic and active crew that works, learns, moves and plays together, and enjoys joint achievements
- A reputable company with excellent future prospects that can launch you on an international career
For further information about the position, you can call our COO Manish Mehta on Friday March 13th 10am-11am (CET) or Monday March 23rd 3:15pm-4pm, tel +44 7725706882 . Please apply by filling out our electronic application form by Sunday March 29th.