We are the Finnair team of top professionals from around the world. Established in 1923, we are one of the world’s longest-operating airlines. In our history, we have learned that success requires clear vision and commitment. This is a dynamic environment where we serve a challenging global market. Finnair is the place where ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Do you want a seat with a view
of an attractive industry?
Please take a window seat with a view of our global prospects for growth. We are an international carrier serving a global market. The airline industry is preparing for take-off, especially as we serve rapidly growing markets around the world. Our membership of the oneworld alliance enables us to spread our wings still wider.
Are you ready to take off
for new challenges?
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a fast-changing working environment. You will face new challenges every day, and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills. We serve more than 30 markets with more than 700 flight products. If you have what it takes, the sky’s the limit.
Do you want to fly
with world-class professionals?
We were born on the top of the world and take pride in our operational excellence. It takes a wide range of special competencies to fly our aircraft and serve our customers, whether you are working in the head office or in operations. Now there are nearly 6000 of us, from 45 countries around the globe. Our team of world-class professionals would like to welcome you on board.
Have you set your course
for products and services on top of the world?
Welcome on board the airline that first took off in 1923. We offer fast routes via Helsinki and peace of mind on one of the world’s safest and most punctual airlines. We are continually developing our products and ways of working to take our business to new heights. Our commitment always to offer sky-high services has also been recognized with international awards.
Customer Service Specialist
Finnair is a network airline specialising in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki’s geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair’s vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the oneworld alliance. In 2016, Finnair’s revenues amounted to EUR 2,317 million and it had a personnel of 4,940 at the year-end. Finnair Plc’s shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are now looking for a customer and sales oriented
Customer Service Specialist
to join Finnair Global Customer Care unit. As a Customer Service Specialist you will ensure the Unique Nordic Customer Experience by supporting our Contact Centers and other stakeholders in their customer service. You will also solve demanding customer service situations and participate in customer service through social media and other digital channels.
- Supporting Finnair Contact Centers' and other stakeholders' customer service
- Acting as an expert in inquiries related to Finnair products and services
- Solving challenging customer service situations
- Supporting and monitoring customer service in digital channels and social media
- Handling service requests and back office tasks
- Monitoring and reporting customer service system errors
- Updating product and service information in agreed channels and maintaining working instructions
- Developing service processes and participating in various projects
Our expectations from you:
- Previous experience of airline customer service work or similar
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to identify and assess customer needs to drive customer satisfaction
- Expertise in airline reservations, ticketing and pricing
- Knowledge of airline reservation systems and applications such as Altea CM, Altea Inventory, Ayres, Orange Contact, Giosg
- Knowledge of social media applications (FB, Twitter, Zendesk)
- Experience and understanding of digital customer services
- Good stress tolerance, problem-solving skills and ability to work independently in challenging situations
- Self-initiative working style and excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- We value previous supervisor experience and a Bachelor level degree in hospitality management or similar
- Understanding of an airline loyalty program is considered as an advantage
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the interesting aviation industry. This is a great time to join the Finnair team and contribute to our growth journey. Here at Finnair ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
The role requires shift-work. The compensation level of the position is H (CLA Finnair Officers 03/PRO).
To apply for the role, please send your application at www.finnair.com/jobs by 3rd of June. For more information, please contact Service Manager Jenni Koskinen (+358 50 494 4779) on the 28th of May at 14-15 o'clock or the 31st of May at 10-11 o'clock. You can also send your questions to email@example.com.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1138382
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 3.6.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa