Do you have a self-oriented way of working and skills in customer service? Our client Varjo Technologies is looking for a Customer service specialist to join their exciting company. The role of Customer service specialist is to ensure extreme customer satisfaction by delivering and supporting products to their professional customers with high quality, accuracy and service level. If this could be something for you, continue reading and make sure to apply soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you will be working as a part of Customer Operations team. You will help Varjo's customers to gain maximum value by using our virtual and mixed reality products. You will have a key role in providing high quality product support to our sales and customers and ensuring high user experience. You will be located at Varjo's HQ in Helsinki.
This role will be a great opportunity to be part of creating something new that hasnt been done before. You get to work hands-on with our new products, the worlds first and only VR/MR devices with human-eye resolution and help our customers across industries make the most of it. You might already have experience and are looking for a new, exciting direction, or you might be at the beginning of your career.
You are offered
* A position in a known high-tech company
* Office located right in the middle of downtown Helsinki
* Great workplace and easygoing colleagues
* Flexible working hours
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about.
* Interact with customers mainly via Zendesk but also email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on Varjo's products and services
* Ensure that customer inquiries are assigned, prioritized and escalated according to agreed principles
* Coordinate the product return process in case of defected units returned from the field
* Cooperate closely with internal and external stakeholders/teams in order to promptly fulfill customer needs
* Document and share customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Some previous experience in customer service and storng team work -skills
* The ability to respond appropriately under pressure
* Suitable educational background
* Excellent problem-solving skills and a positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients
* Fluent spoken and written skills in English
Interest to the industry and practical experience with help desk software, such as Zendesk, and CRM software, such as salesforce sales cloud will been seen as an advantage.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 5 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varjo Technologies that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Varjo is a VR/XR company on a mission to redefine reality. At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfill our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality. When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.