Do you enjoy working closely with customers in an international environment via phone, email and chat? Globally known FedEx is looking for two new full-time Customer Relations Representative-Associates to join their team on fixed-term contracts! If you are a proactive team player with service minded attitude and you have previous experience in customer service, this might be the right position for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE In this position you will be part of a team of 9 people and you will be working in a close cooperation with customers. Your main duties are answering and handling customers questions via phone, email and chat. Interesting field of logistics and an international environment offer you an awesome possibility to gain valuable experience and strengthen your language skills!
Here are couple words from one of the teams members Jenny: "Your work days are never the same and that´s what I like about this position! I have multiple tasks where I can challenge myself and I have great team around me. In difficult situations I always have support when I need it."
* A small and dynamic team with great spirit
* Versatile job duties
* A possibility to work in a globally known company in an international environment
JOB DUTIES Your job duties include customer service via email, phone and chat in a contact center environment. You will be serving customers regarding topics such as:
* Price information
* Pick ups
* Package tracking
* Technical support
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Previous work experience in customer service (contact center experience is seen as advantage)
* Strong IT-skills and ability to learn new programs
* Good communication skills and proactive work approach
* Fluent Finnish and English language skills
As a person you are
* Service minded
* Start: As soon as possible
* Contract type: 8-month or 12-month fixed term contract
* Location: Tullimiehentie 2, 01390 Vantaa
* Contact information: Please send your further questions to Academic Work.
OTHER INFORMATION Read more about FedEx here!