Lantmännen acquired Myllyn Paras during summer 2022 and we are now in full speed of planning integrating of the business and process into Lantmännen and Cerealia´s ways of working.
We are looking for a Customer Service Operator to strengthen our team in Finland Helsinki.
Is it your passion to make a positive difference in food? Become part of Cerealia, where we together combine a strong business focus with a burning interest in people in order to achieve our vision; to become the Nordic region's leading food company. We are part of Lantmännen, a large group with global operations. We inspire and lift each other on the way to our goals - and we want you on our journey!
Are you a person who is passionate about customer service, often receives feedback that you are a good communicator, and has the ability to prioritize based on the goal of always delivering to the customer? Then it could be you we are looking for!
This is what you will do
In the role of Customer Service Operator, you work to increase customer value by contributing to an efficient order and delivery process.
In the day-to-day responsibility you primarily receive, register and handle customer orders as well as booking transport and invoicing. In your role, you will be the company's voice and first line contact regarding order, delivery and price invoice issues. An important role as our main goal as a company is to deliver the right product, at the right time and with the right quality.
Examples of tasks:
• Receiving orders, and with a high level of service and pleasant treatment handling customer contact via phone and email, etc.
• Book transport of customer and internal orders and associated invoice administration
• Receive and handle any customer order returns and complaints
• Manage daily operational issues with both external parties (customers, forwarders, warehouse) and internal parties (sales department, planning department, logistics department)
• Through your knowledge and experience, contribute to various development projects
The position is located in Helsinki. In the role, you will be part of the Customer Service department at Lantmännen Cerealia and you will report to the Customer Service Manager based in Sweden.
This is what you need to succeed and thrive
• Preferably experience from a similar role where you handled contacts with customers and carriers
• Good knowledge of MS-Office and system understanding of business systems linked to orders and transport (experience with M3 is advantageous)
• Good knowledge of Finnish and English, both written and spoken
• Knowledge of Swedish is also an advantage
• Understanding of the sales and delivery process
• Ability to work independently and structuring your working day in the best possible way
· Able to build relationships and have the ability to provide service and create trust with our customers.
· Team-oriented where you actively share information with other colleagues.
· Organized, meticulous and can discern important details in complex contexts with an objective approach.
· Reliable where you independently make decisions about priorities and take action.
· Flexible where you thrive in a dynamic environment and can quickly adapt to changes.
You share Lantmännen's values - Openness, Holistic view and Drive
What we are offering you
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise. Naturally, we offer many benefits to our employees e.g. lunch and sports, but also extra insurance coverage.
Does it sound interesting?
We hope so! We are working with ongoing selection which means that interviews will take place and this position can be filled before the last application date. So don’t wait too long to apply!
The first interviews will be conducted with video meetings, possibly supplemented with a face-to-face meeting
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, don’t hesitate to contact Anneli Engström (in English), Anneli is available by phone Tuesdays and Thursdays 10.30 – 11.30 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number is +46 10 556 36 27.
We are looking forward to your application!