CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERJYSK Finland Oy
We are now looking for an ambitious and result-driven leader to the exciting position as Customer Service Manager for JYSK Finland. If you have experience in leading sales oriented Customer Service Center you might be the one we are looking for!
As a Customer Service Manager for JYSK Finland you are overall responsible for managing operations of our Customer Service Center facilitating both online and store customers. You have personnel responsibility for approximately 15-20 Customer Service Supporters whose main task is to answer customers’ questions by phone, email, chat and social media. You report directly to the Country Manager and with a dotted line also to the head office of JYSK in Denmark, where your predecessor is leading the Customer Service Managers matrix team.
Your work will consist following elements:
- Responsibility of day to day customer service and administrative tasks
- Coaching and leading employees
- Create and follow up budget and profit
- Responsibility to set and follow up KPI’s and SLAs
- Manage and define existing service/business model
- Recruiting and retaining employees
- Support the stores and secure optimal co-operation between the distribution center, stores & customers
Position is suitable for person who thrive in leading role and knows how to inspire and motive people to get the best possible results. As an experienced manager, it is natural for you to drive a team and create a good business atmosphere by also having a hands-on attitude yourself. In this role you have opportunity to develop customer service center to offer world-class service.
Here are some of the qualifications we are looking for:
- You enjoy fast paced environment where customer is in focus
- You are a result oriented leader with strong experience of leading others in a managerial role in Customer Service Center
- You have solid experience and constant drive for development and changes
- You are a natural leader, independent and analytical
- You have great communication skills and can convey information in a clear and pedagogical way
- You have a good ability to plan and prioritize
- You are fluent in Finnish and have a good knowledge of English both verbally and written
Your office is located in Vantaa. We also expect you to visit the stores frequently with our district managers to really understand how the results are being made and how they could be improved from the financial perspective. We expect you and the team to be located mainly at the office. In this position you should be prepared to travel approximately 30 days per year.
Here’s what JYSK can offer you
- unique opportunities for personal and professional development and first-class practical trainings (for example, your predecessor is now taking a role in headquarters)
- the chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- an intense and customized introduction period
- key position in an inspiring and energetic team
- versatile and challenging tasks
- a great company culture and team spirit
- great employee benefits: occupational health care, staff discount in our stores, sports and culture benefit, yearly JYSK Awards party
If this position sounds like a match to your career development, you can apply via www.mercuriurval.fi (reference number FI-17112). Send your CV and motivation letter with a salary request on August 8th at the latest. For more information you can contact Sanja Hovilainen at MU, tel. 040 754 8107. (In July, please send an SMS and I will call you back.)
JYSK delivers a great Scandinavian offer for everyone within sleeping and living. We are a global retail chain of stores and web shops, and part of the family-owned Lars Larsen Group.
Our founder, Lars Larsen, opened his first JYSK store in Aarhus, Denmark, in 1979. Today, JYSK has more than 3,000 stores in 49 countries around the world. In Finland, we have 93 stores and almost 800 employees.
With thousands of stores across the world, there is often a JYSK nearby. This makes it quick to explore our assortment, and easy to bring products home. Online, we have room for even more products, and it is crucial for us to make it easy for customers to combine our great store service with our wide online assortment to give the best possible shopping experience.
This requires great employees, and our ambition is to be employees’ first choice within retail wherever JYSK is present. This means that JYSK must always be an attractive place to work, and that our employees enjoy the time they spend with us.
Although JYSK today is a global business, the company is managed based on its Scandinavian roots. This is reflected in our company culture and the way we do business.