We are looking for a person to take over the customer service and export support of a growing company. This Finland-based company sells 100 % of its production overseas, which means that international customers are part of your daily work. If you have previous experience in customer service, international transports and some understanding of logistic functions, this might be a job for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you are the most important link between EFLA and its customers as well as responsible for the whole order-supply-chain. Your typical day includes order management, customer service, billing and transportation arrangements. EFLAs customer promise is to offer service within 24 hours, which means that as an employee you should be fast, flexible and accurate. You will be part of a team of five persons, who cooperate smoothly. In this small company you will see and learn a lot!
By the way, EFLA is the only company in the world specializing in seamless power and communication in Airfield Ground Lighting circuit. This means that you will get to know a really niche international business!
* A chance to get to know genuinely international business
* A chance to be part of the growth story of a small enterprise
* A chance to start developing your career with EFLA
* Diverse tasks in specialized business area
* Well-functioning team around you
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Managing order-supply-process from receiving the order until arranging the delivery
* Entering orders in ERP -software, confirming and invoicing them
* Handling customer requests
* Arranging international transportations
* Participating in re-planning the production when needed
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background
* 1-2 years experience in similar tasks
* Fluent English
* Good MS Office -skills
* Further language skills and knowledge of Epicor ERP are considered as advantages.
As a person you are
* Customer oriented and service minded
* Thorough and organized
* Flexible team player
* Start: as soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extend
* Location: Kipinätie 3, Porvoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from EFLA that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work (mailto:email@example.com). Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
EFLA is the only company in the world specializing in seamless power and communication in Airfield Ground Lighting circuit. We develop, manufacture and sell series isolation transformers, connector kits and prefabricated cable leads for airfield lighting circuit. The materials and electrical design meet the highest qualifications, since components are installed in underground pits and cans, or buried directly in the ground.