F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We at F-Secure Customer Support are all about customer experience and enabling customers to feel safe in the digital world. You will be the go-to person for our clients and customers worldwide. You get to share thoughts and work with the fellows who are always pushing the envelope when it comes to technology, online security and privacy. We work to set the Internet free and are now hiring a Customer Service Engineer to join our team for a fixed term period of 1 year.
• Provide support to our end customers, both consumers and corporate customers, on setup and configuration of F-Secure software via different support channels (phone, e-mail, chat and online community) in Finnish language. Additional languages, such as Swedish, Danish or Norwegian is always appreciated.
• Perform log analysis to find and resolve the root cause of issues reported by the customers.
• Work together with world-class experts in F-Secure Labs to combat malicious programs (malware).
• Represent the voice of the customer to influence future product improvement and development.
• Advise the customer on how to stay safe on the Internet.
What are we looking for?
What will you get from us
We offer interesting challenges, competitive compensation and benefits. You get a chance to develop yourself professionally in an international and highly motivated team building products and services protecting people from real-world cyber threats.