Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking now for a
Customer Service Coordinator
To join us in our Espoo Customer Service Team for a temporary position as a maternity leave replacement (approximately 1,5 years). We offer an interesting and independent job in an energetic and international environment in a team of 13 persons. Experience of Business to Business Customer Service or Supply Chain background, especially in the Overseas markets and export documentation will be considered most suitable. Former experience of Metsä Board process understanding is also seen as a benefit. In this role you will report to Customer Service Director. The position is located at Metsä Board Head Office in Espoo, Finland.
What’s your role in the future Metsä?
- In this role you will be responsible for providing customer service on an agreed level to a group of assigned customers/accounts and to develop and maintain a good relationship with them including customers/accounts back-ups within the team
- Handle and follow-up customer enquiry to delivery (fulfilment), invoicing and rebate handling including all related tasks, transactions and documentation
- Keep all customer records and documents orderly and digitally archived ensuring easy access and traceability
- Maintain and continuously update customer master data, customer profiles and other customer information
- Handle and analyze customer service complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor and keep the age, level and rotation of stocks of assigned customers/accounts within agreed limits
- Be aware of the credit limits and payment behavior of assigned customers/accounts together with sales and credit management in relation to the order to delivery processes
- Contribute to improving efficiency and automation of customer support processes, which includes:
- Train external and internal stakeholders in customer interface tools
- Participate in customer interface tools’ developments
- Analyze customer process deviations to the agreed service levels and manage improvements with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor information of complaints, trials, delays, payments, rebates etc. plus other relevant matters that may have an effect on the business and relationship with assigned customers/accounts
- Work according to the function and team targets, policies and procedures.
What are we looking for?
To succeed in this role you will have a fluent written and spoken English skills. Other languages are considered an advantage. Excellent verbal “smile on the phone” and written skills with good document administration, good organization skills as well as abilities to remain calm, think clearly, prioritize actions in unexpected situations and to understand and follow defined work-flow processes will make sure the success in this role. In addition you have a knowledge of SAP, also MS Office skills are considered an asset. Earlier experience in customer service is preferable.
As a person you have a service and solution minded attitude, excellent problem solving skills and tolerance to cope with stress and pressure. You will also have personality to anticipate, use own initiative and be proactive. You are a team player with sense of responsibility.
What do we offer?
We’ll offer an interesting and motivating job in a well-known international company, in a dynamic and international environment, challenging tasks and good personal development opportunities, competitive salary and benefits in line with the market conditions.
Metsä Board offers you an interesting position in a responsible and sustainable company with a long history in the Finnish forest industry. Metsä Group’s values are responsible profitability, reliability, cooperation and renewal. If you can relate to these values and you have a development and people-oriented mindset, this might be the job for you.
Would you like to hear more?
Please call and find out! For additional information please contact Nina Nousmaa, Customer Service Director tel. +358 50 5900227.
Sending your application
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 18.9.2020. Good Luck!