Customer Service Coordinator
Metsä Board Customer Service Centre in Espoo is looking for
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
for a temporary position, to strengthen our team while we carry out development projects in digitalization and automation of processes. We offer you an interesting and independent position in an energetic and international environment in a team of currently 12 persons. Experience of Business to Business Customer Service or Supply Chain background, especially in the Overseas markets will be considered most suitable.
What's your role in the future Metsä?
- To manage the Order to Cash process; handling customer inquiries from start to finish
- To maintain regular contact with the customers/ agents while providing them with the agreed level of customer service
- Order handling, documentation and invoicing, managing shipping documents as well as providing solutions to operational problems related to the order delivery chain
- Stock management, feedback and rebate handling
- Trials management
- Maintenance of Customer Master data, Customer profiles and all customer related information
- Providing back up for colleagues during their absence in their respective market areas.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Ability to remain calm, think clearly and proactively, and to prioritize tasks under high pressure and in unexpected situations
- Excellent professional communications skills, as well as fluency in both English and Finnish
- Experience in banking systems, L/C handling as well as Overseas shipping & documentation understanding will be considered beneficial
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office tools. Any previous use of Metsä Board SAP to be considered as a benefit
- Former experience of Customer Service and/or Metsä Board process understanding is seen as a benefit.
Metsä Board offers you an interesting position in a responsible and sustainable company with a long history in the Finnish forest industry. Metsä Group’s values are responsible profitability, reliability, cooperation and renewal. If you can relate to these values and you have a development and people-oriented mindset, this might be the job for you.
Would you like to hear more?
For further information please contact Nina Nousmaa, Customer Service Manager tel. 050 5900227, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the job
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Please include your application, CV and salary request. The search is open until 13 November 2019. We wish you luck!