Customer Service Coordinator, Hamburg
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our Consumer Boards team in Hamburg, starting with a three-month onboarding period in Kotka, Finland.
Your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Daily customer service and order processing
- Organization and coordination of deliveries (trailer and break-bulk bookings)
- Capacity management, monitoring customer inventory levels
- Fulfillment of order conditions and updating of customer data in sales system (payment terms, delivery terms, price information)
- Invoicing, export documentation, reporting
- Communication with customers, production planning, sales managers and logistics operators
We expect you to have experience and success in customer service roles, preferably within paperboard industry and / or in logistics business. We value good communication skills and a solution-oriented way of thinking. You would define yourself as a pro-active team player with a positive approach towards customers and their needs. You know how to manage your own work effectively, even in a hectic environment under pressure. We require fluent written and oral proficiency in German and English. Other language skills are seen as an advantage.
We offer you an exciting opportunity at Kotkamills as one of the forerunners in the fields of providing raw materials for sustainable packaging solutions. You get to work with our customers in delivering our renewable, responsible, high-quality products in a key market. We strive to be a trusted employer who takes good care of its personnel.
Though your post will be in Hamburg, our operations are based in Kotka, Finland.
(get to know the surroundings: https://www.visitkotkahamina.fi/en)
Annika Tuominen, Customer Service Manager, +358 5 210 1861
Did we pique your interest?
Leave your application by 25th of October at the latest.
Come change the game with us.