Customer Relations Manager
Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 800 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 100 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for experienced sales and customer management professionals to start working in the key role of Customer Relations Manager.
As a Customer Relations Manager your responsibilities include:
- personal direct sales and customer management activities towards Dream Broker's customers internationally
- value creation to customers, leading to expanding the usage of our product Dream Broker Studio in our customer organisations
- developing Dream Broker's customers’ journey towards revolution of communication through consultative sales and hands-on implementation
- helping and coaching your colleagues and sharing your expertise
- developing Dream Broker’s customer management models internationally
- supporting Dream Broker's customer management recruitments
As Customer Relations Manager you will be working in our international Customers unit, which is a matrix team responsible for Dream Broker’s Customer Management Model and ensuring our customers’ value creation, success, growth, and retention in all our markets together with our sales and marketing units. You will be reporting directly to Director, Customers.
We are looking for a person with:
- good-hearted and highly ethical approach to work and business
- direct sales and customer management experience with a proven track record
- strong analytical skills with hands-on attitude
- experience working with top management teams
- ability to take ownership of large entities
- strong communication skills in English – fluency in Finnish, other Nordic languages, Dutch or German is a plus
- at least bachelor level education or equivalent experience from B2B commercial responsibilities
We offer you a chance to join one of the fastest growing software product companies in the Northern Europe. You are given a unique opportunity to make a great impact through your expertise and efforts to support the whole company’s long-term targets. You will cooperate with our multinational organisation and constantly growing enterprise customer base in the Northern and Central Europe and be supported by a great team consisting of highly skilled colleagues. We offer you a competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal success.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right, good-hearted person, so act quickly.
This position is full-time and based in our Headquarters in Helsinki, Ruoholahti. The work includes also travelling within Northern and Central Europe depending on your responsibility area.
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact Lauri Heikkilä, Director, Technology & Customers (+358 44 29 000 21) or Konsta Karppinen, Talent Acquisition Consultant (+358 50 470 5769)
To apply, please send your CV and application letter (in English) with your salary request to email@example.com titled “Customer Relations Manager”. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.