Customer Relations Manager
Dream Broker is looking for experienced sales and customer management professionals to start working in the key role of
Customer Relations Manager.
As Customer Relations Manager you will be working in our international Customers unit, which is a matrix team responsible for Dream Broker’s Customer Management Model and ensuring our customers’ value creation, success, growth, and retention in all our markets together with our sales and marketing units. You will be reporting directly to Director, Customers. Customers Unit is reforming and growing, so you will have an important role in creating new ways of working.
Your responsibilities include
- personal direct sales and customer management activities towards Dream Broker’s customers internationally
- value creation to customers, leading to expanding the usage of our product Dream Broker Studio in our customer organizations
- developing Dream Broker’s customers’ journey towards revolution of communication through consultative sales and hands-on implementation
- helping and coaching your colleagues and sharing your expertise
- developing Dream Broker’s customer management models internationally
- supporting Dream Broker’s customer management recruitments.
We are looking for a person with
- a good-hearted and highly ethical approach to work and business
- direct sales and customer management experience with a proven track record
- strong analytical skills with a hands-on attitude
- experience in working with top management teams
- the ability to take ownership of large entities
- strong communication skills in English – fluency in Finnish, other Nordic languages, Dutch or German is a plus
- at least bachelor-level education or equivalent experience from B2B commercial responsibilities.
This is a full-time employment and based in our headquarters in Helsinki, Ruoholahti. The work includes traveling within Northern and Central Europe depending on your responsibility area.
We offer you a chance to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Northern Europe. This is a unique opportunity to make a great impact through your expertise and efforts to support company’s long-term targets. You will cooperate with our multinational organization consisting of highly skilled colleagues, and constantly growing enterprise customer base in the Northern and Central Europe. We offer you a competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal success.
Please submit your application by February 23rd, 2020 https://psycon.rekrytointi.com/paikat/?o=A_RJ&jgid=1&jid=1065&lang=en. We advise you to act quickly because applications will be reviewed as they come in and we are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
In case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch! For further information please contact Laura Nissilä, Recruitment Consultant, Psycon Corp +358 20 710 1271.
Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth, and today, it is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.