Customer Marketing Manager
Why this role?
Are you a result driven and ambitious commercial expert ready to take the next challenge? Do you want to work with globally known brands such like Nicotinell. Voltaren, Panadol, Otrivin and Sensodyne in pharmacy and commercial sectors reporting directly to the General Manager Finland of GSK Consumer Healthcare?
As a Customer Marketing Manager your role is to localize activation in order to deliver a best in class annual customer marketing calendar that creates winning propositions to customers and consumers. Your target is to support brand growth priorities and category vision based on shopper & customer insights. You are aiming to ensure that all activations are delivered on time in full & leverage global/regional toolkits in cooperation with customers.
Your responsibilities are:
- Merge the brand purpose & its growth priorities with the local retail environment
- Drive strategic thinking behind activations considering the consumer experience journey
- Maximize brand impact by owning all customer centered activities across retailers, pharmacies, HCPs
- Create value to customers and consumers
- Drive ROI thinking behind activations
- Translate the category growth story into customer growth plans in retail and pharmacy sectors
- Localize & deliver shopper facing messaging and pharmacy staff facing materials
- Input to sales cycle planning and sales materials for HCPs, Dentists and GPs
- KPI thinking behind activations (channel, mix, promo effectiveness)
- Responsible for allocated Trade Marketing Budget
- Organize customer events such as fairs/chain events/evening trainings for all relevant channels
- Manage suppliers & production of all relevant material
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor or university degree
- Min. 5 years track record in a commercial role from FMCG or pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- strong project management skills - managing multiple projects in parallel
- Strong influencer in a matrix organization
- Best in class collaboration with customers
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to set focus & direction
- Knowledge of local retail environment incl. customer tactics – mass market & pharmacy
- Hungry for learning, developing and innovating
- Consumer, shopper & expert understanding
- Strong presentation & influencing skills
- Strong strategic thinker with an appetite for execution & a can do mentality
- Digitally savvy
- KPI/ROI thinking
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Master’s degree
- enjoy working in cross functional teams
- exited to work in global company with strong values and a local office with super colleagues
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Consumer Healthcare – Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Oral Health, Pain Relief, Respiratory, Nutrition/Gastro-intestinal and Skin Health categories.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
The GSK offices are modern and situated with good connections to transportation. In Espoo we are in Matinkylä (Iso-Omenan Shopping Center). We can offer exciting and varied work tasks in an interdisciplinary environment, flexible working hours, salaries by agreement, as well as pension group life insurance and health insurance. We offer good opportunities for professional and personal development for individuals with potential for more.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button. Please submit your application the latest on 20th of September. For further information contact Senior Recruiter Teea Kuusimurto: email@example.com
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.