Customer Marketing Manager
Perrigo Suomi Oy
This role is part of the Nordic Commercial Strategy & Implementation (CS&I) team, and has the objective of securing in-store success in the Finnish pharmacy channel through best-in-class shopper marketing. The position is a maternity leave substitute.
You will report to the CS&I Country Manager Finland, both supporting on major initiatives and driving initiatives of your own.
Projects will span across the entire OTC and Medicated Skincare portfolio. In addition to the Finnish material you will also be part of a strong Nordic Customer Marketing team and develop material on a Nordic level for local adaptation.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Development of best‐in‐class point of sales material, in line with brand and commercial strategies
- Development of campaign activities and other marketing related projects
- Development of pharmacist selling material for the sales force
- Participating at sales conferences to brief Field Sales Force on relevant campaigns
- Tracking of sales fundamentals, e.g. distribution and promotion, taking action to close gaps where needed
- Key performance metrics: Finland P&L, market shares and category development
- You will work closely, and function as a link, with both our Marketing and Sales departments
- Acting as back up for order and complaints handling
- Relevant university degree, preferably in Business
- Around 2 years relevant experience from FMCG or Retail marketing, e.g. Customer Marketing, Trade Marketing, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical thinking; able to digest data to provide actionable conclusions
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both Finnish and English
- Strong interest in consumer & shopper behavior
- Passion for winning, with high ambitions and energy
- Goal oriented self‐starter with a strong solution driven approach
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys a fast‐paced environment and welcomes change
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey of business growth
- A highly passionate and ambitious team, working hard together to deliver category leading initiatives and innovation
- Working in a company with a broad international brand portfolio
- Decentralized organization with an honest, transparent and results oriented culture
- Career opportunities within Perrigo
This role is a fixed-term position (maternity leave substitute) based in Espoo, starting from August 2019 or as agreed. We will start interviewing immediately, so please send your application, CV and desired salary at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 7th of June 2019.
For further information, please contact Nelly Ioka, Country CS&I Manager Finland, +358 50 3438 601 on 22nd of May at 9-10.00 or 29th of May at 10-11.00.