Customer Experience Specialist
What we offer
As an employer and community, we promise to take care of you, because happy and healthy employees are the core of our business. Our reputation as a provider of high-quality services for our customers is the pinnacle result from our top-notch professionals. We operate in a low hierarchy, self-directed, and transparent way. Common features among our diverse network of Gofore professionals are the pioneering spirit and the willingness to work in an organisation that aims not only to yield profits, but also to create a more human, sustainable, and ethical digital world.
We support your growth as a professional in various ways. Gofore community also extends beyond work in the form of various activities such as video games, sauna, and family days. To support work-life balance, we offer you flexible working conditions and freedom to choose the tools that you need. These and many other benefits await you at Gofore!
Currenty we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Customer experience specialist to join our Group Sales to support our business growth, and to help Gofore provide an even better customer experience across the customer journey.
Your work includes customer experience management, and account-based marketing coordination tosupport the business growth of our existing customer relationships, as well as new sales.
Work includes implementation of current practices as well as developing them further.
You work alongside Customer Excellence Lead and as part of our Group Sales team. You and our team work with the whole Gofore Group.
What we expect from you?
We are looking for a person, who is able to take ownership, and independently carry out programs successfully. Customer-centricity is in your DNA and you have a strong sales mindset. You are a team player equipped with positive energy, as well as communication and people skills.
You can also be in the early stages of your career, e.g. finalizing your studies.
We are primarily looking for a person from the capital region to work in hybrid mode at our Helsinki office.
Your work includes e.g.
- Supporting our (Key) Accounts with account-based marketing activities coordination, and other ways of providing superior customer value
- Facilitating our Group-wide customer satisfaction process, analyzing the results and turning the feedback into action.
- Developing our group-wide practices and processes together with Customer Excellence Lead in alignment with our account management models
- Innovating new ways of engaging our customers and identifying ways in which Gofore can provide superior customer value through all our touchpoints
- Driving a customer-centric mindset across gofore and internal communications about the topic
- Contributing to our other Sales and Customer initiatives
- Experience from sales and marketing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to bring clarity into complexity
- Coordination and organization skills
- Self-organization and leadership, ability to prioritize
- Execution power and commitment to deliver solid outputs
- Strong language skills in English and Finnish
- Positive solution orientation and ability to ideate 🙂