F-Secure is world renowned for its End Point Protection solutions – providing preventative and proactive protection to tens of millions of computer and smart devices globally. Over the past few years, the company has successfully entered new markets and has increased its portfolio of solutions to include Cyber Consulting and Managed Detection and Response Solutions.
Our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) business provides a world leading managed service that detects and responds to cyber-attacks on behalf of our clients using a strong combination of people, process and technology. Much of the technology is designed and built in house by the F-Secure engineering team specifically to support the managed service or as leveraged products that F-Secure also provides to the wider market.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be joining our Global team is based in the UK, South Africa and Finland. We have high energy and a lot of personality and we are looking for someone who believes they can bring the same enthusiasm.
You will be responsible for a number of customer relationships, leading the communications between our customers and internal service teams. Day-to-day, this role will be working directly with customers, ensuring that their requests are dealt with effectively and efficiently, and internal team project management making sure that your customers’ requests are being efficiently and proactively worked on. This role bridges technical expertise and excellent customer experience.
- Customer experience management (CXM) - is the collection of processes used to track, oversee and organise every interaction between a customer and our service throughout the customer journey.
- Customer Engagement - Improve customer experience globally, by engaging customers and facilitating growth. You will need to take ownership of customer relationships and retention. This includes tasks such as travelling to and leading customer meetings and having regular contact with the customers. It is vital that you keep accurate records and document actions from customer meetings as appropriate
- Customer Issues – Serving as an escalation point for Customers; serve as a liaison to other internal departments and stakeholders. You will need to deal efficiently and proactively with your customers issues. This will include understanding the resources required and time required to resolve the issue internally.
- Customer Satisfaction - Develop service procedures, policies and standards ensuring flexibility and continuous improvement. This may include the coordination of surveys to understand customer satisfaction metrics.
- Event Planning - Work with the rest of the customer experience team to organize customer events and a yearly internal company wide event
- Internal Collaborations – It is vital to understand and know the different areas of the business so that you can draw on resources and the people you have formed relationships with when necessary. You will also need to proactively provide feedback across departments regarding customer feedback and user experience
- Company growth – As a team member, we will create a development plan to grow the necessary skills to progress to Senior Customer Experience Manager. Our Senior Team Members will mentor, coach and support you on the management of your accounts to develop strong foundations.
F-Secure-Countercept has a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will have direct access to the leadership team with open lines of communication to discuss the role you play in our growing business. Ideas are encouraged, and will allow you to explore avenues that have great potential for growth within the business.
Must have skills and experience:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing customer accounts
- A fantastic communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and French language required
- A friendly, organized, proactive and positive person
- A problem-solver with the ability to explain things clearly to customers.
- Eager to learn quickly
- We love people who have a “can do” attitude who always go above and beyond
- Patient and calm under pressure and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Have excellent customer management skills and the ability to build long and trusting relationships
- Understanding of ITIL processes and structures
- Ability to translate and communicate business requirements and service requirements/specifications to varying levels of audience
- Cyber Security Industry experience would be a huge advantage
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Cyber security knowledge
- Technical aptitude
- Light scripting or coding skills
- ITIL certified
Our four promises to you…
- Freedom – you will have the opportunity to define new ways of working how we engage with our customers, and how product value gets represented
- You will work together with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, and within F-Secure you'll find some of the best minds in the cyber security industry
- Your work will be clearly visible and recognized – all over the world and across our business units
- You can rely on the support from the entire F-Secure leadership including our top executives