Customer Engagement SpecialistExperis
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Specialist to work for our client company.
The employment relationship is a temporary position, but there is a possibility for continuation. The fixed term employment contract will be concluded with Manpower Group and it will be done until the end of year 2023. Our client company and the workplace are located in Keilaranta, Helsinki/ hybrid.
- Providing support for farmers and customers ordering technology products products to enable an excellent customer experience.
- Supporting Nordic Marketing for country specific adjustments and promotional activities in relevant media.
- Order handling customer order of technology products.
- Experience in customer service, after sales and marketing, preferably within agriculture business
- Experience working with more, but not necessarily all, of the following channels and tools: social media (must have), Email (automation), Display advertising SEO/SEM, Google ads, Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Wordpress, Photoshop and Video creating tools.
- On top of native Finnish language, working in an international company requires excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the implementation of local marketing activities
- Drive digital marketing activation and optimization, ensuring the optimal channel mix
- Monitor, optimize and report on the performance of marketing initiatives and assess against goals and objectives
- Execute all steps of the campaign set-up and implementation together with the sales team
- Further develop and refine our customer journeys and channel mix to accelerate lead generation and conversion as well as repeat purchase
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and build a strong network of colleagues in local, regional, and global roles.
- Order planning, registration and follow up sales.
- Register orders via in the SAP system
- Handle customer complaints and grievances
- Participate in team development activities and meetings
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Experis Finland. Apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (Customer Engagement Specialist) latest on 21 st of February. More information, Please contact Senior Consultant Annika Antonen, annika.antonen@ fi.experis.com or call +358 44 281 4001
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin sekä suorahakuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille. Me autamme sinua löytämään unelmiesi työpaikan asiantuntijatehtävistä johtotasolle asti. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon ja rahoituksen, myynnin, markkinoinnin, juridiikan, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin sekä johdon rekrytointeihin kaikilla toimialoilla. Katso kaikki työpaikkamme: www.experis.fi.