Customer Engagement Manager
Firstbeat Technologies Oy
Are you keen to take the next step in your career in the fast-growing health and wellness technology industry? Ready to dig deeper into our new Firstbeat LifeTM corporate wellness solution and help its users have even more motivating and enjoyable user experiences? Do you want to work for the leading sports and wellness technology company powering e.g. NBA and NHL teams, and top corporations in over 40 countries? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Manager to join our Marketing team and to work closely with our RnD and product teams, as well as physiologists, wellness experts and sales team. You will be working as a part of a dynamic and skilled multidisciplinary team on creating motivating and enjoyable customer engagement activities and strategies. This position will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be responsible for managing a broad range of activities central to the customer experience of our new corporate wellness solution Firstbeat LifeTM .
The role includes:
- Key focus is in developing the customer engagement in Firstbeat Life service including the online platform for corporate users together with the Product Manager.
- Acting as the key person in executing an enjoyable experience for the users throughout the customer journey with value adding communications.
- Providing tools and campaigns for customer companies’ use in order to increase engagement and usage rates of the new service
- Acting as the key contact person with close connections to RnD, product management, physiologists, wellness experts, sales and marketing
- Working together with Product Manager and Product Content Manager in planning and building seamless customer journeys to various segments; key target is to increase user engagement and retention, and to create content that helps users reach their health and wellness targets
- Developing product usage metrics in order to improve the product performance (retention rates, usage activity, NPS, etc.)
- Hands on in producing and creating content
We are looking for:
- Experience in digital product development and customer engagement (e.g. background from mobile applications, digital solutions and services, gaming industry)
- Experience in customer retention activities such as onboarding, activation campaigns, overall planning and executing the customer journey processes (B2B and B2C users)
- Ability to plan and write content and to format messages with the targeted tone, and understanding the requirement of in-app communications
- SaaS business experience considered an advantage
- Growth driver with the capability of developing consumer insights
- Ability to guide external partners in material production
- Positive can-do attitude and commercial mindset
- Knowledge about health & wellness technology and wellness industry overall is an advantage
- Fluent in Finnish and English languages, and working experience in an international organization considered as an advantage
- An exciting role in the heart of marketing creating enjoyable user experiences, and ultimately enabling the commercial success of our new product
- A new position with great possibilities to lead the user engagement work, create new user engagement practices, and have influence on the projects
- Chance to develop future paths and work with industry-leading products and technology used by wellness professionals, and corporations
- Dynamic and skilled multidisciplinary team, great partners and an inspiring work environment
- Comprehensive benefits and flexible working conditions (due to the COVID-19 situation we are mostly working from home at the moment and have great distance work practices and tools in place)
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees
This is a fixed-term maternity leave cover position and will be based in our Jyväskylä or Espoo office, Finland. We will start interviewing candidates as soon as possible and the position will be filled when a suitable person is found.
Please send your application and CV with a salary request using the online form by August 30, 2020. For questions, please email Chief Commercial Officer Anna de Torres: firstname.lastname@example.org
Firstbeat Technologies is the leading provider of physiological analytics for sports and well-being. We transform heartbeat data into personalized information on exercise, stress and recovery. Hundreds of elite sports teams, thousands wellness professionals, and millions of consumers worldwide trust Firstbeat to enhance performance and well-being. Our purpose is to help people reach their health and performance potential with science-backed confidence. The head office is located in Jyväskylä, Finland. www.firstbeat.com