Customer Engagement Manager Cardiovascular - Based Finland
About the Opportunity
Sanofi are looking to hire a Customer Engagement Manager, Cardiovascular to be based in our Finland Office.
Sanofi believes in the power of making brands matter by keeping our audiences’ health and wellness needs at the center of every touch-point. This role will support the creation and implementation of Customer Engagement strategy in the Cardiovascular market. It will effectively and consistently engage and communicate with our key customer segments and build customer insights to deliver relevant high-quality customer journeys for key target customers. The successful candidate will define and create local Customer Engagement plans and collaborate closely with NoBa (Nordic Baltic) Marketing to execute multi-channel approaches in Finland.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi Primary Care is one of Sanofi’s biggest business units which covers multiple therapeutic areas such as Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases etc. We work with both with hospital and retail products and multiple customer segments.
This new GBU will build on:
- The size and growth potential of the most valuable assets in our portfolio, the customer insights and long standing relationships we have;
- The invaluable experience and skills of our people.
The Primary Care GBU is set up for success, aligned with the company 2020 roadmap for growth and simplification. It will be significant in size, visible and highly relevant for Sanofi, with 8.8b€ in revenue across mature markets.
A new journey begins with an ambition for growth, an ambition to empowering life.
- Create local customer engagement plans in collaboration with Marketing, Medical, Market Access and Sales teams and local Support Functions;
- Collect customer insights & needs with the support of key functions such as Medical Affairs and Business Operations & Support (BO&S);
- Set up KPIs & monitor external and internal benchmarks in cooperation with BO&S;
- Plan and execute local sale cycle meeting with focus on campaign updates in collaboration with Sales;
- Train sales force in campaign and customer engagement activity’s;
- Monitor implementation of brand campaigns in the fields through co-visiting/HCP feedback;
- Interact with key customers and drive KOL management together with sales and medical teams;
- Drive local cross functional teams to secure brand strategy’s and customer engagement planning;
- Deliver customer journeys with clear KPIs and milestones for priority brands;
- Regularly analyse and share data and insights with NoBa marketing & local sales teams;
- Implement & drive Multi-channel, especially digital marketing initiatives in collaboration with NoBa with marketing;
- Select KPIs and set objectives/milestones for MCE plans.
Behavioral success factors:
- Cooperate Transversely – must be able to effectively build new working relationships with key functions and collaborate effectively to create and embed new ways of working to deliver sustainable results;
- Demonstrate a high level of drive and ambition for optimal business results and injects energy and enthusiasm into the organization;
- Capability to innovate, lead and drive change to achieve BU goals and priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of channel/campaign objectives.
- A University degree / MBA or equivalent, preferably with a business or science background;
- Advanced level of English;
- Good experience within the Pharmaceutical sector, gained in a range of disciplines including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, etc..
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of the country business environment and climate;
- Broad knowledge of the Sanofi product portfolio and culture, strategies and business models of different market places;
- Evidence of a good level of Sanofi marketing processes including strategic analysis and operational planning;
- Good project leadership and management skills.
- Able to prospect for/ generate new opportunities;
- Numerate and with good analytical skills;
- Challenges the current market status quo;
- Develops fresh approaches in order to deliver results;
- Well-developed time management skills;
- The ability to prioritize tasks and plan own workloads to ensure deadlines are met;
- Ability to work on their own initiative and make quality decisions;
- Good selling skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate, communicate, present, persuade and influence among internal Primary Care teams, KOLs, healthcare decision makers and physicians;
- Experience of managing effective customer relationships.
- Strong relationship builder with internal and external customers;
- Seeks out new opportunities;
- Demonstrates Team Working and sharing of best practice;
- Engages others through active communication;
- Demonstrates a high level drive, passion and ambition for optimal results.
In this position required to demonstrate role model behavior in the following LEAD competencies:
- Act for Change;
- Corporate Transversely;
- Strives for results;
- Commits to customers.
What Sanofi can offer you
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
- We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.