Customer Content Trainee
We are looking for a Customer Content Trainee to join our Oikotie Jobs - Employer branding team at Schibsted Finland!
You might know us from our leading brands Oikotie, Tori and Rakentaja. We have a great bunch of over 180 talented professionals, who are working towards helping people to make smarter and sustainable choices. That is why we so strongly believe in our company's purpose of "Empowering people in their daily lives”.
That being said, we are happy to offer a challenging job with a purpose in the most awesome community and team. Position is temporary from March until September 2021.
How would your daily work and duties look like?
As Customer Content Trainee your main responsibility is to produce premium social media campaigns for Oikotie Jobs customers. You will also participate in production of different social media campaigns for “Vastuullinen työnantaja” and “Vastuullinen kesäduuni” campaigns.
What this actually means? You will be producing content for Facebook and Instagram based on customer orders and wishes. Campaigns are created in collaboration with the customer and monitoring and reporting the campaign results later on is an important part of your duties. You will helping the team also with other Employer branding communication and marketing activities.
You might work with many overlapping campaigns and tight deadlines, so you enjoy working under pressure. You are eager to learn more and in your role, you will be an important part of taking the “Vastuullinen Työnantaja” campaign to grow to the next level during 2021!
Could that be you?
What kind of Customer Content Trainee are we looking for?
- We highly value curiosity to learn more, teamwork skills, self-leadership and proactive work style.
- To succeed in this role, we expect you to have some experience in creating social media campaigns. You might have used FB Business Manager or similar tools.
- You have used some tools for doing graphics and visualisation.
- Your attitude is customer oriented and you have an analytical and systematic way of working.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Finnish.
- You have working proficiency in English.
- If you have some previous experience in employer branding, recruitment, marketing or SEO, these are seen as a strong plus!
Got your attention? Contact us now!
If you feel that we could offer you the workplace and the role in which you could share your knowledge and expertise, learn, get inspired and be yourself, let us know!
We would be happy to receive your application and CV as soon as possible and on Sun 7th of March at the latest. We will start to go through the applications right away, so apply now!
If you have any questions at all, please be in touch!
Päivi Salminen-Kultanen (Head of Employer Branding) paivi.salminen-kultanen(at)schibsted.com
Elisa Ryynänen (People & Culture Specialist) elisa.ryynanen(at)schibsted.com