Customer Contact / Travel Expense Assistant
Metsä Group Financial Shared Service Center (SSC) in Gdańsk is looking for a Finnish speaking Customer Contact / Travel Expense Assistant for a permanent position. We offer an interesting and independent job as part of Customer Contact / Travel Expense Team in an international environment in Gdańsk.
We are flexible with combining the employment with practical training (työharjoittelu) or writing a final thesis for the school. It is not an obstacle if you have not graduated yet, together we can find a good solution to combine work and finishing of studies.
Purpose of the job
Customer Contact / Travel Expense Assistant is responsible for delivering high quality service to company’s internal customers and company’s suppliers in the area of regulating obligations in a timely and accurate manner ensuring customer’s satisfaction.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Performing and processing day-to-day operations in the area of regulating obligations supporting Accounts Payable Department
- Managing incoming financial queries (such as e.g. resolving overdue payment cases, clarifying wrongly performed payments to the vendors) on a day-to-day basis and taking end-to-end ownership for them
- Processing and verifying correctness of employees’ company expenses according to company’s travel management policy
- Cooperating closely with Accounts Payable Department in suggesting and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Performing analysis of the main processes aiming at improving the quality and timeliness of invoice handling process
- An interesting and motivating job in a well-known international company
- Challenging tasks and good personal development opportunities
- Locally competitive salary
- Attractive benefit package
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Great atmosphere
- Great office location
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and good level of English
- Experience in customer service would be an asset
We are looking for an energetic person with customer oriented approach. Good problem solving skills, attention to details and quality as well as a cooperation-minded attitude are needed in this position. A responsible and positive team player with good communication skills would fit right in.
For further information of the position, please contact:
+48 660 621 610