Customer Advisors to Riga
Are you ready for an adventure working in a new country with customer service?
“While working at Transcom, I truly liked my colleagues and the relaxed work atmosphere. People really care about each other and work together as a team. The opportunity to influence working hours brought a balance between work and private life and I had a great time exploring the city and culture of Riga during my time at Transcom.” -Jussi
We are looking for CUSTOMER ADVISORS for Transcom to Riga, the capital of Latvia.
In this job you will answer customer calls and give high quality service about money transfer to the customers. You will serve Western Union users in Finnish.
Why work at Transcom?
- You will get valuable international work experience in a huge company (60 different nationalities).
- Transcom will help you to integrate in a new country, such as finding an apartment, before that you will stay at the hotel for free.
- The flight tickets will be paid for you.
- You will get involved in a youthful and enthusiastic work environment with great co-workers.
- You will get a good introduction to the work.
- You will get occupational health care.
- In addition to the employment relationship, you can join e.g. recreational activities, different competitions and you can work out for free in the gym.
We hope that:
- you are brave, motivated and flexible
- you have good communication skills
- you want to create the best kind of customer experience
- you can communicate in Finnish and English
Awesome if you can work at least 6 months, but if you want you can also get a permanent job. Working hours are between Monday-Sunday 09.00-21.00, 160 working hours per month.
“Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents.”
While working at Transcom, you will get to know to Riga, the magnificent capital of Latvia. It is a fabulous mix of new and old. In Riga you can find both, historic buildings and modern culture. You can also explore the different restaurants and spend your free time in the lovely parks. And best of all, Riga has a very reasonable price level.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please apply with your CV and application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, don’t hesitate to contact Monia Pöllänen via phone 050 592 8816 or email email@example.com.
Personalhuset on yksi suurimmista pohjoismaisista henkilöstöalan toimijoista. Kaiken toimintamme sydämessä on välittäminen. Haluamme, että onnistut työnhaussa ja viihdyt tulevassa työssäsi. Tehdään yhdessä #hyväätyötä