Customer Adviser (Asiakasneuvoja), Nordea Finance, Helsinki (temporary)
Would you like to become a professional in Factoring Business and work with corporate customers? We are now looking for a Customer Adviser who is ready for challenging and motivating tasks and would like to join Factoring Customer Services. The position is temporary until October 2020.
At Nordea, you’ll take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You’ll find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Factoring Customer Services team. We add value by maintaining our clients factoring agreements and ensuring great customer experiences. As the Customer Adviser, you’ll play a valuable role in acting as a trusted partner and providing daily operations and customer support. You will serve our customers by phone and email.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will provide customer service for Nordea's Factoring corporate customers
- You will be responsible for a customer portfolio together with you customer care team
- You will be the contact person and counterparty towards Nordea customers' representatives
- You will contribute to the team targets within customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, risk management tasks and contribute to growth in our business area
You’ll join a great team. Our team Factoring Customer Services is known for its great atmosphere, where different personalities are allowed and work ethic is on a high level. The products and the responsibilities are interesting and challenging. Mastering them makes you really stand out in the crowd. The role is based in Nordea Vallila Campus in Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have ability and willingness to learn and develop professionally in customer service
- are interested in working with factoring products
- enjoy working in a changing environment
Your experience and background:
- Proven track-record in customer service
- History of being a "top player" in previous teams and roles
- Relevant education for example as a bachelor's or a vocational qualification in business and administration
- Fluency in Finnish and sufficient skills in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22 October 2019.
You can send your application and CV in Finnish also. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Markus Toikkanen, tel. +358 41 530 9680.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.