Customer Account Lead, Bio-Based Industry
Form of employment: Full time, Regular
Locations: Espoo, Finland
Job area: Sales and business development
Application period: Friday, November 08, 2019 - Wednesday, November 27, 2019
With us you will be responsible for
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Customer Account Lead who will drive customer sales in the field of bio-based industry, especially in forest/packaging industry. You will identify new customer opportunities, help develop offering and manage sales pipeline both with international and domestic customers. We are looking for a person capable of and motivated to transform research findings to business opportunities and help our customers succeed.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Actively analyzing opportunities for VTT to better support customers business success, driving for a strategic position in the eyes of your customers and matching customers’ challenges and opportunities with VTT excellence
- Building and managing international and domestic customers sales and partnership activities in the fields of bio-based industry
- Contributing to offering creation and service models together with other stakeholders
- Discovering and expanding bio-based industry related sales opportunities in collaboration with VTT’s other research areas
- Participating to marketing action planning and execution
We expect you to have
You are experienced professional with strong track record in managing strategic customer relationships and creating new businesses globally. You have experience in value-based and consultative sales and business development. Your business analytics skills help you reach your goals.
To succeed in the role, you need to have strong understanding of business logics within bio-based industries, especially in forest/packaging industry. You are highly interested in building customer business cases based on cross-sectoral elements such as new technologies and digitalization, circular economy and low carbon energy. Fluent English is a requirement in the role and proficiency of Finnish/Swedish are considered beneficial. We also consider understanding of IPR related aspects as a strong asset.
As a person you are
- Team-player with positive mindset as well as strong collaboration and networking capabilities
- Well-developed business understanding and motivated for finding solutions for customers
- Result-oriented, proactive, prepared to travel, and you have a can-do attitude
- Comfortable to work with scientists and drive to build business opportunities in a multidisciplinary research organization
VTT is a place to make a difference in collaboration with other brilliant minds. Our mission is to create impact that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing in society as well as in industry. Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Therefore, our personnel’s wellbeing, flexible work opportunities and competence development are key priorities for us.
For further information
Be sure to send your application as soon as possible as we will review as they come, but latest by 27th November.
For more information about the position, please contact Terttu-Leea Saarenpää, Head of Sales and Customer Partnerships (tel. +358407078451) on November 18 at 9:30-10:30.