Curious Full Stack Developer (Helsinki)
Nets are investing in modernizing the payment processing to a completely new level for our customers with the aspiration of being the best not only in the Nordics but in Europe.
Join a highly-skilled developer team
Whether you are the highly experienced senior developer seeking a professional environment with team-oriented people or the motivated freshman who within the last few years finished university with an IT degree and is looking for the first big opportunity as a developer and is eager to excel and learn from the best we encourage you to apply for a position. You’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues.
Work with modern tech stack
We mainly use the following technologies in daily work:
- Java 11 (Spring Boot)
- Angular & TypeScript
- Apache Kafka
- Oracle Database
- Multiple DevOps tools for development, automation and monitoring
What do we expect from you?
Java programming skills are important as Java is the main language in the project, but it is common for every developer in the project to be working with all parts of our tech stack with also considering personal preferences. We have high-quality standards regarding code, so we expect a similar attitude from you. You hopefully are also a team member with a flexible mindset and are accountable for your work.
Furthermore, we expect that you have good verbal and written communication skills in English – as well as we expect that you are speaking/writing the Finnish language.
Your qualifications include several of these items:
- Master or BS degree in computer science or a career path that has provided you with similar capabilities
- Java development skills (Spring Boot knowledge is favorable but not required)
- Understanding of microservices and distributed systems development
- Understanding with API design and Swagger
- Understanding with automated testing and test tools
- Experience with DevOps and agile development methods and tooling will be considered beneficial.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes (OpenShift) is favorable but not required.
- Domain knowledge within the Financial Sector in general and especially payments is favorable but not required
Apply now to power your career!
We want to attract, develop, and engage the best skills and you will be working with colleagues across the Nordics and India. Whether it’s innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain.
Apply with your CV – and don’t wait too long as we will conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
If you are curious to learn more about the job, you are welcome to contact Senior Development Manager, Van Anh Tran-Schwartzmann, +45 5084 2945.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
Meet some of our personalities
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no