Autoverkkokauppa.fi on alansa edelläkävijänä myynyt autoja verkkokaupassa jo vuodesta 2015. Verkkokaupan lisäksi Autoverkkokaupalla on myymälät Vantaan Petikossa ja Raisiossa. Loppukesästä 2022 avaamme uuden toimipisteen Hämeenlinnassa.
Verkkoliiketoiminnan kasvaessa huimaa vauhtia, etsimme joukkoomme verkkokaupan osaajaa.
Our innovative and growing company is looking for a CRM specialist to be part of our new eCommerce team. If you are a CRM enthusiast and looking for an exciting and great place to work, please take a look at the list of responsibilities and qualifications below.
Responsibilities for CRM specialist
- As a CRM Specialist your role and focus will be on the design, implementation and support of the CRM strategy and operational plan
- Your main responsibility will be to analyse, and interpret data to provide insights and support strategic business decisions with automated programs along the customer journey
- Coordinate all campaign-related activities with responsible stakeholders, e.g. campaign planning, content, creatives and campaign evaluation
- Continuously improve customer interactions in order to engage, retain and reactivate customers based on the user data
- Monitor, analyse and initiate new CRM initiatives
- Support and make industry best-practise recommendations
- Create testing plans in order to maximise activation, engagement and sales
- Develop strong relationships with sales team, marketing, product management and other respective areas
Qualifications for CRM specialist
- Good knowledge on Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation tool
- Some years of experience working within CRM from eCommerce, martech service provider or similar industry
- Experience in planning, creating and executing automated programs and campaigns
- Good project management and organisational skills as you will work with several service providers and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data
- Experience in creating communication plans
- Eager to learn and work in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar
- Fluent Finnish and English in intermediate level are a must
We’re looking to fill the position as soon as we find the right person so please submit your application latest 5.6.2022 briefly outlining why you’re the candidate we’re looking for.
Job function: eCommerce team
Industry: Automotive retail