CRM Manager - Nordics
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join our team and reinvent fast last mile delivery with us. So, would you like to play an active role in our future? If so, then there is an exciting job and a workplace in foodora waiting for you!
foodora is the nordics’ largest service in last mile delivery of food. Operating in Sweden, Finland and Norway. We are Confident, Consistent, Relatable and we are Relevant. We aim to deliver on our promises, internally and externally. We are on a mission to deliver the best food, with the best service and also the quickest. And at the same time focus on affordability and sustainability, for our customers and partners AND planet alike. foodora is also part of the Delivery Hero Network, the biggest global online food ordering platforms. Our awesome international team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide. foodora and its employees enjoy the dynamics and development potential of scale-up while being supported by the Delivery Hero group. Our team is genuine, ambitious and most certainly fun. Delivery Hero is now delivering 5 million orders per day globally.
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
Your main responsibilities will be to work closely with local marketing teams and Delivery Hero's international CRM team to ensure we build world class CRM communication in the customer journey and setup for foodora. Ensuring our customers love the foodora. You will for example:
- From a data driven approach test for example gamification, welcome, loyalty and churn flows etc for best customer experience
- Define and improve customer communication strategies for foodora
- Coordinate all campaign related activities with the responsible local stakeholders, e.g. planning, segmentation and campaign evaluation
- Coordinate all campaigns/test activities with responsible stakeholders (central and regional teams)
- Continuously improve customer communication in order to engage, retain and reactivate customers
- Support building automated flows in our CRM tool across multiple channels, such as email, push notifications, sms and inApp
- Define & develop the CRM roadmap based on the overall regional strategy
- Drive local marketing strategy using different key channels, global tools and technologies provided, all with a clear guideline to build customers’ loyalty & drive orders.
- Identify the right audiences to target based on user insights & behavior tailored for specific business needs
- Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting to share across regional/local stakeholders.
- Continuously A/B test different scenarios to identify the right strategy for every individual segment
- Lead local and regional CRM projects for any planned or ad-hoc tasks.
- Provide feedback to global CRM and Martech teams on the improvement of tools, technologies, data capabilities, templates and SOPs.
- Identify key trends and criteria that could influence customer behaviour to build loyalty for the brand
- Be the primary contact with cross functional teams such as content, design, product.
- Work closely with the local foodora teams on cross-channel strategy, and stay on top of CRM trends.
- You’re analytical as well as data driven but also have an eye for great content
- You have exceptional time management skills, strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- You have good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- You are proactive, responsible, pay attention to detail and a good team player
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced and result oriented multi-cultural environment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent, with a strong data and product focus
- Minimum 5 years of proven relevant work experience, preferably in a fast-paced working environment where App marketing is the core
- Hands-on experience on Braze or other similar CRM-tools
- Prior experience in handling CRM channels, consumer communication, customer segmentation & managing CRM flows across several channels, including Push Notification, IAM, Email, SMS
- Familiarity with A/B testing framework and growth hacking initiatives (opportunity identification, profiling, developing and executing experiments)
- Knowledge of HTML to construct email templates is a plus
- You are familiar with loyalty, retention programs and the customer life cycle concept
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one Nordic language
- You can work from one of our offices in either Oslo, Helsinki or Stockholm.
We are everybody. We are riders and couriers. We are people working within Marketing and Finance. It takes something special out of people to start a business and drive them to success. We have plenty of people still working here, who have been with our companies from the start.
What’s important to us is also to drive success in a sustainable way, both from a customer perspective but also an environment. That’s why it is important to us to be carbon neutral, which we are from January 2020 in all of our European entities and deliveries. If this is important to you, then foodora just might be the place for you to grow and help us reach our targets - big or small.
At foodora, we celebrate individuals and the people who work here. We value diversity. Diversity in experiences, background, perspectives and ideas. We believe in valuing this as we are confident it means that our culture builds on it. And rather our end product as well. We are proud to give our employees global professional development as well as excelling as a part of one of the fastest growing companies within LMD in the world.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including a CV and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!