CREDIT SPECIALIST (Finnish speaking), Tallinn, Estonia
Ramirent Shared Services AS is offering transaction handling, accounting services and financial master data maintenance to the company`s operations in Northern Europe.
We are looking for a
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Process customer requests for credit, check credit rating and credit limits
- Review blocked customers and possible credit holds
- Communicate with external collection partner to solve disputes with debtors
- Communicate with customer centers to cancel sales orders
- Communicate on a regular basis with customer centers to keep master data up to date
- Keep relevant units updated on process issues and escalated customer issues
- Remove customer blocks or credit holds
- Fluent Finnish and a very good level of English
- Experience in Finance (preferably Credit Management or Accounts Receivable)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of duty and good time management skills
- A team player with good communication and good problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Flexible – ready to adapt to change and new systems or methods
We offer you a challenging and interesting position in an international company and the opportunity to develop your professional skills by working closely with experienced colleagues in a multicultural environment. You will work in a modern office (Ülemiste City) and are offered a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you feel that this is the offer you have been waiting for then send us your CV in English to email@example.com by no later than 1st of October.
The recruitment process is carried through by Manpower. More information form +372 630 6565