Would you be eager to join the security industry and ensure that debt collection and active communication with various stakeholders runs smoothly? This position offers you the opportunity to start developing into a financial professional with the support of our Group Finance team. Read more below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will contact customers related to debt collection and take initiative to follow up if necessary to complete the processes. Cooperation with our account managers and participation in internal meetings is essential.
What we offer:
* Employer that supports your learning and development
* Great team to work with
* Possibility to take some vacation during the summer
During the spring, part-time work is possible if your situation (studies, etc.) requires it.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about it here.
* Various tasks related to debt collection, actively communicating with customers and internal stakeholders
* Assisting with monthly and quarterly reporting of receivables
* Communication with external debt collection agencies
* Possible other duties during the summer vacations, for example assisting tasks in accounts receivable or accounting
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Financial degree, completed or at the end of studies
* An active approach to debt collection
* Understanding of accounts receivable, invoices and payments
* Excel skills and eagerness to learn new systems
* Fluent English (Finnish is an advantage)
Previous working experience in similar role is considered a significant advantage.
As a person you are:
* Proactive and dare to take action
* Cooperative team-worker
* Able to search for information
* Start: 1.3.2022 or according to agreement
* Extent of work: 5 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from F-Secure that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
For three decades F-Secure has driven innovations in cyber security, defending tens of thousands of companies and millions of people. With unsurpassed experience in endpoint protection as well as detection and response, F-Secure shields enterprises and consumers against everything from advanced cyber attacks and data breaches to widespread ransomware infections.