Creative B2B Product Designer
At Elisa we are undertaking a large business and system transformation in our Corporate Customer Business Unit. As a part of this renewal we are launching a new platform for ordering and delivering products and services. Product modularization, simplification and re-design are essential foundations on our way to superior customer value. We will rethink and standardize our products and required product processes to make our corporate customers even more happier.
We offer a Creative B2B Product Designer an interesting and demanding multi-year challenge and opportunities to directly affect the everyday life of our hundreds of thousands corporate customers with her or his daily work.
As a B2B Product Designer you will get to build up our Corporate Customer Business Unit into a top-class customer oriented digital forerunner. You will b be a part of product structure definition and drive the design and modelling of required product components and common Shared Services (Ordering, Delivery, Billing and Service Assurance) for corporate customers. You will have the overall responsibility for the product modelling and design work to support business in first steps towards business transformation and product onboarding.
In a nutshell your main tasks include
- Liaise with business stakeholders (Product Management, Sales, Ordering, Delivery, Billing and Service Assurance) to understand business practices, needs, requirements and priorities and come up with shiny solutions
- Document and present product structures, use cases, requirements and come up with other relevant input to the development teams
- Lead and actively participate in product modelling work together with Product Management, Service Offering Development and Business Transformation teams
- Challenge existing operating models and guide the development towards standardized processes and simplified solutions
- Define development priorities and make necessary scope and design decisions based on received stakeholder input
- Collaborate closely with development team throughout design, development and testing phases
- Evaluate designs and development - and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Keep business stakeholders informed about the progress
You will be based in our incredibly cool HQ in Pasila, Helsinki.
The following qualifications will make you happy and successful in this role
- Experience and tangible achievements in analysis and development of B2B business processes, services and principles
- Understanding of sales, ordering, delivery and billing processes and relevant systems
- Experience in how to standardize and simplify IT or communication related products and processes
- Understanding of product management and product modelling principles
- You are highly experienced in requirement definition and design of IT solutions – you have may gained experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master or previously worked within Product Design
- Use case definition in product and process development is something you have practiced a lot
- Eagerness to question current ways of working and ability to identify new and shiny solutions to drive the business in the desired direction
- Customer orientation and commitment to delivering top-class end-user experiences
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and generalize based on various inputs from different sources
- Strong communication and writing skills in English and Finnish, ability to interact effectively with both business and IT stakeholders
- Quantitative skills to be able to quantify benefits, costs and ROI
- Results orientation and ability to work in time boxed manner
- Ability to motivate, influence and organize others, excellent project management skills
You will work with an extremely professional team and have the opportunity to learn in a wide matrix organization. You'll have the chance to develop your own skills in a flexible and energetic work atmosphere with nice, humble and notably top-class colleagues, caring leaders, growth possibilities, the benefits of a recognized publicly listed company, modern tools, Elisa Ideal Work -style of modern working and yummy employee benefits. Your work will be challenging and interesting and we will compensate you according to that! We have been listed as a Great Place many years in a row – our environment is tested to be superb! Check out 10 reasons to join us!
For further discussion or information, feel free to reach out to Sari (firstname.lastname@example.org).