Country Sales Leader Food & Beverage Finland
The Country Sales Leader (CSL) Food & Beverage (F&B) Finland is responsible for growing the overall business revenue and profitability in the Food & Beverage sector in Finland. The F&B sector comprises of clients in the food and beverage manufacturing and processing industry. The CSL manages the sales, technical and application expert services ensuring that the targets are met or exceeded with a team of five: 2 Key Account Managers, 1 Technical Customer Service and 1 Sector Specialist, 1 Engineering project Manager.
Diversey offers a challenging position in an international company with international growth opportunities.
- Direct customer responsibility for some key accounts
- Manage and drive the revenue and profitability to meet and exceed targets
- Ensure Sales KAM have clear plans to achieve their share of full revenue, profitability, technical activity, and spending budgets
- Ensure a data-driven approach to sales
- Lead and coach the F&B organization to meet their sales goals, profitability, technical, marketing, spending budget targets, customer service, consulting roles, P&L objectives and exceed their potential.
- Grow the country’s most critical must retain and must win relationships, ensure proper client focus and align with broader European initiatives
- Analyze market development and competitors in the market (contact with federations, OEM)
- Set up a network becoming a recognized leader in the cleaning and sanitation in the F&B industry
- A degree in Food Engineering or a related field
- A proven track record of success in managing high-performing sales and service teams in the F&B (e.g. food processing, breweries) related cleaning and sanitation industry in Finland
- Experience leveraging functional teams to increase revenue and business profitability
- Strong managerial skills and sales leadership, role model for sales staff and representatives, enabler and motivator (leads on the field, not out of the stands)
- Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Excellent customer focused networking skills
- Flexible and open-minded, initiative, and dynamic
- Fluent in both Finnish & English. Swedish and/or Danish are an advantage
- Ability to travel in Finland (50-100 days). Living in the Turku area is an advantage